August 2007 Desktops

@Radish?: Nice des:D:D

Thanks!:):)

@Radish: How do you get that "Netgear Router" icon on your desktop?

(I remember I used to be able to see my router as a gateway but not anymor:blink:k: )

I made a shortcut to my router setup page and changed the icon, I have no use for UPnP.

Radish?

can u please give info on your dock icons??

I have a slightly modified firefox icon, limewire cion i found on dA, flickr icon i found on dA, pidgin icon from dA, Pownce icon stock, adobe CS3 set icons from dA, Mac Office 2003 icons from dA for office apps, VLC is stock and iTunes is stock.

I have a slightly modified firefox icon, limewire cion i found on dA, flickr icon i found on dA, pidgin icon from dA, Pownce icon stock, adobe CS3 set icons from dA, Mac Office 2003 icons from dA for office apps, VLC is stock and iTunes is stock.

May I ask what docking program that is? What the resource usage on it?

I really like how clean your desktop is - thinking of going that way -

Where to get that wall? Damn, she's fine!

Deviantart... believe it or not. The original was a lot smaller, and I asked the photographer for the original print size, or 1600x1200, and she said she'd be happy to supply it.

Been using it as a desktop since. :)

My Latest.

May not be work appropriate, so DO NOT CLICK AT WORK!

Rather you be safe than sorry.

She's ugly. The image is not appropriate soley because of its explictness but rather the fact that her face isn't covered. Personally, not something I'd like to see every time I switch on the computer.

Thanks!:):)

I made a shortcut to my router setup page and changed the icon, I have no use for UPnP.

Radish?

That easy...:). :) Thanks...BTW, which icon did you use?

She's ugly. The image is not appropriate soley because of its explictness but rather the fact that her face isn't covered. Personally, not something I'd like to see every time I switch on the computer.

who pulled your chain its his desktop and he can have what ever he wants on it

May I ask what docking program that is? What the resource usage on it?

I really like how clean your desktop is - thinking of going that way -

Its called RK Launcher and its a really small application. In Vista its uses 2,751k of RAM :) so it aint too bad. And thats at the best settings soo its uber smooth animations and everything.