August 2007 Desktops

I was talking of the Covers. :p

oh, i know there is a script that will download them, i forget what its called. Like movie search or something or you put you movie files in a folder and put a jpg called cover

I was talking of the Covers. :p

You can either scan the movies into the video library and it automatically adds thumbnails or you can do it manually.

The Movie.avi

The Movie.tbn (jpeg image renamed to .tbn)

for folders, just rename the thumbnail to folder.jpg and place it in the folder root.

*sob sob*

I KNOW that :ermm:

But how to get the reflection and ultra big icons?

That what I have:

post-66198-1186081632.jpg

Change the View (its on the left). If you don't see it, then you probably have an old build and need to update.

Decided to make some changes. Better or worse?

post-202107-1186068446_thumb.jpg

I like this a lot. Link to your wallpaper? Also, what is the weather applet you have running in the lower left?

Thanks in advance.

If it's a Premium skin you will see it here: http://www.wincustomize.com/store/?type=premiumsuites

No you wont. it is not a Stardock Premium Suite.

No it's not released \ finished... its WIP... ETA 2 weeks.. it will be available on maxstyles.com for a couple of weeks then as a Master skin on Wincustomize.com. BTW, i'm looking for a couple of serious Beta testers, who know their stuff. I can be contacted via my site.

Mine has already changed :oops:

Ubuntu 7.04 feisty fawn

Gtk theme: Dr. Aquavista

Emerald Theme: Scaled Black MacTru

Wallpaper: a shot of the Florida gators from this year's BCS national championship

Skydome: The Swamp, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (made myself from an image i found on wikipedia)

very proud of how my skydome turned out, like i have a 360 of the inside of the stadium

post-62173-1186096181_thumb.jpg

No you wont. it is not a Stardock Premium Suite.

No it's not released \ finished... its WIP... ETA 2 weeks.. it will be available on maxstyles.com for a couple of weeks then as a Master skin on Wincustomize.com. BTW, i'm looking for a couple of serious Beta testers, who know their stuff. I can be contacted via my site.

Oh, my error.

If you want to have a beta tester with a non English (French) XP, PM me, I reformat next week after vacations though. Otherwise I don't see what I can do of special.