August 2007 Desktops

Just making sure we're on the same page, you're talking about this skin?

http://customize.org/winamp3/52123?skin=gaia

Theres no extracting involved. Just copy(or cut w/e) the downloaded Gaia.Winamp.wal file directly into the skins folder. Or you could try installing it by opening it with Winamp.

Well this time when I downloaded it, it just asked me to install right off the bat. :p

Thanks a lot for your help. (Y)

Who is that a picture of? and where did u get the icons from?

It's Heidi Klum.

The icons are eclipse by CHRFB u can find them on DeviantArt.com

It's not even worth posting mine here. It's the Plain XP blue background with Plain old XP icons... I go for minimal style more or less. I prefer an empty desktop if I can. Rocketdock+Objectdock makes my day!

If you like a black and white theme to your desktop - Simple but very workable and easy on the eye - this takes some beating......

Windowblinds skin - Hidden - INVI pro V14.5 by 007TINAR.........A great 'up and coming' artist

Wallpaper by the same artist

Both can be found on DA

Object Deck PNG Icons are Crystal B and W by pit-tux

post-233722-1186332411_thumb.jpg

Just a btw question. How's called the program for Windows that can show HDDs on the desktop just like on Mac?

yeah good question i also wanna know it :p

Anyone have a desktop where all the games are organised in one section which ever way so that I can copy it cos I don't know how to organise them in a slick way :p. I don't want instructions just pictures, lol cos I know someone will say: "Well you could always try object..."

It looks like a lot of users use docks? Do you find this more enjoyable / easier to use that the basic taskbar / quicklaunch in windows?