Barry Bonds hits #756

assuming he doesn't get injured..... he'll average at least 30 HR a year..... next 10 years = 800+ HR

hopefully.

That's a big "if", and 30 HRs in your later years is still quite a bit. But I agree with 10 years being more accurate for the record.

That's a big "if", and 30 HRs in your later years is still quite a bit. But I agree with 10 years being more accurate for the record.

He's at 500 right now... he's been playing since 1994... 13 years averages at a little more than 38/year.

94 he only played in 17 games and 95 only 48. So it's really 11 years..... which is 45.45454545 hr a year.

If he could average that over the next 10 years....... it'd be 950.

But yeah... I'd be conservative... no injurys, 10 years, 30/year.... 800+

Yea, but you guys don't realize the horrid year he had last year. When it comes to baseball, there's no guarantee on records or numbers. As great of a year as he is having this year, he may either slump next year or begin getting injured as he ages.

hitting 39 home runs cant be considered a bad year.

Also, he is on-pace to hit more than 50+ homers this year. which shows the average of 45+ homers a year in effect.

I would like to see A-rod break the single season HR record, the MLB career HR record as well as the world career HR record. He is on-pace to break both the MLB and world records. Just hope he has a super stellar year to break Bonds 73 HRs in a single season.