NFL Pick'em 2007-08

Do you actually think you can predict who will win each game? If so, join Neowin's NFL Pick'em on Yahoo!

Group ID: 22519

Password: neowin123

You are allowed to change picks up to 5 mins before each game begins. If you are unable to change your pick(s), send me a PM and I'll change it for you.

closing in on next season

Edited by Fred Derf
added league info from Steffan's post

Do you actually think you can predict who will win each game? If so, join Neowin's NFL Pick'em on Yahoo!

Group ID: 22519

Password: neowin123

You are allowed to change picks up to 5 mins before each game begins. If you are unable to change your pick(s), send me a PM and I'll change it for you.

I prefer doing the picks in Neowin because it keeps me active in the forum. However, if everbody decides to just use yahoo I can do that too. Can't wait for the season to start... :D

I'm in, the last two years were fun, I finished 7th both times, hopefully I can progress up this time.

I'm in. I'm also a n00b at this since it's my first time. Beware of beginners luck :shiftyninja:

Anything that I should know about?

So, is this going to be Yahoo only? Because I'm having trouble getting my old account to work, and I'm not sure about creating a new either. I just want to be sure before I do something that I don't really have to. Thanks.

Every year I've done this I always forget 1 week in the middle of the season, thus screwing up my record. I'm setting a recurring alarm on my cellphone to remind me every Thursday night. So count me in.

GO STEELERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• 2 weeks later...