NFL Pick'em 2007-08

This is my first year doing the pick 'em stuff, so can anyone explain to me what I should do? Do I simply pick which team I think will win? Do I have to guesstimate points? etc. :)

Are we going to do it in here at all? I wouldn't mind doing the Yahoo one but I only have free time to do this at work at my work blocks yahoo's sports section. :(

we're not going to do it here at all because no one volunteered to run it. You can't find a few minutes on the computer at home each week?

This is my first year doing the pick 'em stuff, so can anyone explain to me what I should do? Do I simply pick which team I think will win? Do I have to guesstimate points? etc. :)

Pick which team will win on the yahoo sports section. pick tiebreakers.

Well, I didn't get my pick in on time. What a gut wrenching game. :ermm: :no: :hmmm:

Colts on Saints: :hump:

:cry:

It was like watching the Saints vs Cowboys game last year, except the roles were reversed.

haha, I highly doubt that. You can check everyone's pick sets, but no way.

no way anyone picked them, and no way they get the title. there's just about always a team with under 10 points.

Good golly I feel so let down. It's the third quarter, Bucs are over the Saints at 28-0, the Saints offense looks simply pathetic. This does not look like the Saints team from last year. Gosh this is depressing.

bengals were a possibility, but proving that it truly is any given sunday, the browns score over 50 points, are the high scoring game of the week, and DEREK ANDERSON threw for 5 TDs.

*sniff* Can I have week one back? I virtually didn't pick any teams and have no chance of catching up :cry:

:p

in the 2005 NFL pick'em we did on the boards here, I missed the first two weeks and still finished 8th out of a whole bunch of people.

I finished ahead of l3thal, for example, with a record of 171-65. He had a record of 170-98.

Last year I played the whole season and finished 4th, but only one point behind 2nd place.

• 2 weeks later...