NFL Playoffs

Tampa Bay def. Pittsburgh

Can't tell I am a Bucs fan now can we??? ?This would be the ultimate revenge setup for us bucs fans. ?:happy:y:

nahhh, if we meet up with you guys we're gonna take ya again i thin:):)

I would just hope that Tampa would remember to pack their offence this time. Looked like they took the damn night off against you guys last time. :(:(

Would be a good/nasty game though. :cool:l:

indeed it would, that'd be a good rematch...and hopefully old warren and jerome dont get into it too much:happy:y:

seeing as how i live in the bay area, niners vs. oakland would be coo, go niners, i hate oakland, but hey, go local team, yea? :laugh: ok whatever ;) not a big football fan, go sj sharks... :D ... oh yea, superbowls on my bday, im special huh :happy:

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Philadelphia over Atlanta

Tampa Bay over San Francisco (Hey, I'd die for my team, but let's get real here :cry:)

Oakland over New York Jets

Tennessee over Pittsburgh

NFC CONFERENCE

Philadelphia over Tampa Bay

AFC CONFERENCE

Oakland over Tennessee

SUPER BOWL

Oakland defeats Philadelphia in overtime ;)

I'd love to see a Bay Area superbowl (oakland and san francisco)... but that'll never happen :no:

So far so good (or bad, considering my niners lost today :no: )

But as far as my predictions go... I should be 100% so long as the Raiders can keep their lead.

I'd love to see a Bay Area superbowl (oakland and san francisco)... but that'll never happen :no:

I wanted a PA Suprbowl last year but that didn't happen. :no:

Well, maybe that one is reasonable... but not this: Tampa Bay over Philadelphia?!?!!?  Um... ok, obviously people here dont know much about football.  Philly has beaten Tampa in 4 straight games, 3 in which were playoff games where Tampa failed to score one touchdown.

Ok given that "logic", why in the hell even play the games?? Tampa also had lost 21 in a row in the cold, and finally got one.

Congrats to Phili on the super bowl championship!!!! No reason to even play the rest out. :rolleyes:

It's not like I'm pulling out facts from ten years ago. I'm just stating the current situations. The Bucs havent beat Philly in a long time. I believe they are 0-5 against Philly in the past 5 games (including 2 back-to-back playoff games). In both those games they were blown out.

The only reason Tampa won in the cold was because they played Chicago. LOL! Not much of an accomplishment.

I didnt say Philly could just walk through for the Super Bowl. I think they will beat Tampa pretty good but its going to be harder against the Titans or Raiders, so wise up pal. I dont need any lectures from you.

As far as the bucs go.

Fact #1 our defence was very bad the last two years.

And so was our offence.

People live in the past.

When have two new receivers that can get off the line now whereas Green and Anthony could not.

We have Chucky as our coach now and our defence is the best that it's ever been. Do you want to know why.

Take a look at the Colts game and everyone knows why know. Tony Dungy is doing to the colts what he did to the bucs. As crazy as this sounds we (the bucs) scored more points than the colts did this regular season. Tony Dungy took the second best offensive team in the NFL last year and dungyfied them where they scored less points this season than our so called "worst offence in the leage" Bucs. Our point difference is one of the best in the leage where we almost score twice as much as we give up.

Our first game of the season bucs fans were expecting to lose because of the new offensive system but this game was still a close game. Brad Johnson was playing with a broken rib in the Eagles game.

Now our offense with Brad can't be that bad when in Brad's last 5 starts he had 15TDs with only 1 INT. And we won all 5 of those games. Then he got hurn again and we lost another game.

The colts got their buts shut out and in our four losses we never got beat that bad. This is a different team with a different offense. Nobody thought Green Bay could lose in Green Bay but they did just like the Eagles could lose in Philly. The bucs finished 12-4 (a franchise record) and we won our first game below 40 degrees with Rob Johnson and nobody thought that could ever happen. But it did happen because we are a different team. For the people who say that the Eagles can't lose because there playing in Philly just look at that Green Bay game.

People are always comparing our offence when it plays bad (which has always been when either Rob Johnson or Shawn King have started and played) and never comparing how well our offense plays with Brad Johnson. People don't remember Brad playing a bad game because he hasn't played a bad game.

Here's another big difference between a dungy team and a Gruden team. If you look at last years seasons game scores you will notice that a dungy team has a bunch of very close games that we have both lost and won. Now if you look at this season with a Gruden team you will notice that we have very few close games. We only had one close game that we won and that was against the Panthers. I'll post this for you. The main thing is this we haven't lost the games that we should win like we did with Dungy.

Dungy Team Stats

at Dallas W 10-6

Bye

at Minnesota L 16-20

Green Bay W 14-10

at Tennessee L 28-31

Pittsburgh L 10-17

Minnesota W 41-14

at Green Bay L 20-21

at Detroit W 20-17

Chicago L 24-27

at St. Louis W 24-17

at Cincinnati W 16-13

Detroit W 15-12

at Chicago L 3-27

New Orleans W 48-21

Baltimore W 22-10

Philadelphia L 13-17

Gruden Team Stats

New Orleans L 20-26

at Baltimore W 25-0

St. Louis W 26-14

at Cincinnati W 35-7

at Atlanta W 20-6

Cleveland W 17-3

at Philly L 10-20 (not a blowout) (with Brad Johnson breaking his rib in 1st quarter and playing the rest of the game)

at Carolina W 12-9 (Brad Johnson did not play)

Minnesota W 38-24

Carolina W 23-10 (Brad Johnson played)

Green Bay W 21-7

@ New Orleans L 20-23 (we know now that the Saints luck run out and knocked them out of the playoffs and they weren't just lucky with us)

Atlanta W 34-10

at Detroit W 23-20 (Brad Johnson didn't start this game)

Pittsburgh L 7-17 (Brad Johnson also didn't start this game)

at Chicago W 15-0 (without Brad Johnson and our first win below 40 degrees)

So we see this now

Dungy Team

Wins decided by less than 5 points = 5

Losses decided by less than 5 points = 5

Games won by => 10 points = 3

Games losses by => 10 points = 1 ( lost by 24 points)

Gruden Team

Wins decides by less than 5 points = 2

Losses decided by less than 5 points = 1

Games won by => 10 points = 10

Games Losses by => 10 points = 2 (we lost each game by exacly 10 points (10-20 and 7-17)

With Gruden we cut out Dungys close games that are decide by 5 points for less from 10 games too 3 games.

With Gruden we cut out dungys streak of winning 3 games by 10 or more points to winning 10 games by more than 10 points.

I didnt bother even reading the rest of your post when I saw that you said, "Fact #1 our defence was very bad the last two years. And so was our offence."

Uhh.. your defense was pretty damn good, bub. Your offense has always been poor though. "Chucky" isnt going to bring you over the top.

haha, these Buc fans open their mouths more than Warren Sapp.

Who cares about INT ratios, records against opposing teams, who can stop Mike Vick, a "dominating" front four, sacks, etc..... Lets point out the major facts.

Tampa Bay has yet to score an offensive touchdown in a playoff game against Philly.

Philadelphia is 2-0 against Tampa Bay in last two playoff games.

Philadelphia is 4-0 against Tampa Bay in last 4 games (just in 2 years)

These are the type of things that should shut some people up. Dont give me any fancy season stats... just give me some stats that have occured between Philadelphia and Tampa Bay. Why the hell is Mike Vick being discussed when he doesnt even play for either team?!?!?!

I have been a huge bucs fan since the 80's. Even have my old Doug Williams jersey. :happy:

The bucs need only do 1 thing and 1 thing only to beat the Eagles.....

Score more points than they do!!! :p

Gonna be a good game, whomever wins. :cool:

Well, maybe that one is reasonable... but not this: Tampa Bay over Philadelphia?!?!!? ?Um... ok, obviously people here dont know much about football. ?Philly has beaten Tampa in 4 straight games, 3 in which were playoff games where Tampa failed to score one touchdown.

Ok given that "logic", why in the hell even play the games?? Tampa also had lost 21 in a row in the cold, and finally got one.

Congrats to Phili on the super bowl championship!!!! No reason to even play the rest out. :rolleyes:s:

It's not like I'm pulling out facts from ten years ago. I'm just stating the current situations. The Bucs havent beat Philly in a long time. I believe they are 0-5 against Philly in the past 5 games (including 2 back-to-back playoff games). In both those games they were blown out.

The only reason Tampa won in the cold was because they played Chicago. LOL! Not much of an accomplishment.

I didnt say Philly could just walk through for the Super Bowl. I think they will beat Tampa pretty good but its going to be harder against the Titans or Raiders, so wise up pal. I dont need any lectures from you.

:laugh:h: Take a joke spoon.

Any given sunday any team can beat any other. I just hope for a more competitive game than the last 2 playoff games.

I love the bucs, but it's just a game and last time I checked....I am not on their payroll. :(:(