Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

Still US only though? All these hoops etc. have got me confused!

yep AFAIK. As someone posted on the CoD forums saying they were in france and managed to get a token for the beta but it doesn't work.

i got my code...why do people call it a token...its just a code...its dled but i cant play right now.

Because I.W. called them tokens :)

Still US only though? All these hoops etc. have got me confused!

Everyone can get in the first batch but only people in the U.S. can use the token, so that should give you a idea if you have a extra X.B.L. card :)

**EDIT**

If anyone was interested in what they sent in the mail they sent you a code and about don't record any videos or pictures.

**EDIT**

P.S. You guys still have five hours left to register since they did say you have twenty four hours to register and do remember that they did say a few lucky selected people will get the beta early as in yesterdays night :)

Edited by BlackShadow

They don't tell you and BTW, wave two is coming in a few hours with brand new trivia!

So do we have to do another one of this emails I have been hearing about for Wave 2??

So do we have to do another one of this emails I have been hearing about for Wave 2??

No, this time I blieve its over the Oscar Delta website: http://www.charlieoscardelta.com/beta.php

**NOTE**

You might need registration over that website in order to participate this time.

Oh and guys don't worry, I'll keep you updated if I can.

**EDIT**

All the news will be in the front page on my first post

Wait a sec, are we getting them for free without doing anything?!

Oh ****ing dammit. I'm still a private, I forgot I haven't done anything yet. Time to spam their forums.

I'm real angry. Dammit. I've been registered for so long, since April, and I haven't voted on anything because I was really just looking for real info on the BETA and game. This sux.

Edited by Trong

the last version of COD to be released on PC was 2 right? It sucks how they havent even released 3rd part on PC. I mostly play COD2 online so its kinda hard for me to switch to a console and go solo.

OMG. I'm not a private anymore. I know I'm taking a Beta too seriously but I really want to play it. I just became a Lance Corporal.

If I don't get my email, I'm gonna kill myself via suicide machine.

Just joking. But I'll be very sad.