Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

Hey, I was trying to get a beta token for DirtyLarry :p.

(Y) :yes: :punk:

I hit refresh at lease once every 30 seconds, at least, so I guess I was part of the problem as well.

Yea all I get is a "we are in maintince mode please check back later" wow thanks alot guys, I mean seriously if you are going to annouce something this big then atleast have a server capable of carring the load of traffic. Totally unexcuseable. :angry:

(Y) :yes: :punk:

I hit refresh at lease once every 30 seconds, at least, so I guess I was part of the problem as well.

I was literally refreshing the page every 5 seconds and I have no chance of getting into the beta (for now). I guess I sealed the coffin. :| :pinch:

Darn.. I missed it too. I went to load the page and "The server at www.charlieoscardelta.com is taking too long to respond." and from there.. well you know.

B.T.W. guys, the semi automatic sniper is hella cheap! Oh and DirtyLarry, your getting in soon ^.^.

Nice! I definitely hope I do. (Y)

B.T.W. guys, the semi automatic sniper is hella cheap! Oh and DirtyLarry, your getting in soon ^.^.

Hell yeah it is. And I use it! Haha. I've got almost all my guns(that I use) to have awesome Blue Tiger camo.

Yes I am glad that they decided to have a open registration for 24 hours because I am pretty ****ed that the site went down almost as soon as the beta started. Oh I just hope I get in. :)

:o I think I have 2 or 3 blue tiger camo and 1 red tiger.

I only have Red Tiger on my M16 but the color doesn't seem to be as radical looking as the blue so I don't use it. :laugh:

so when we getting a massive email ?

Their coming in batches so the X.B.L. servers don't crash.

can we keep this thread updated when the 24 hour registration goes live!

Its live, I'm currently registering right now.

I have two beta tokens ^.^( not yet )

**EDIT**

Everyone check my first post, its edited!

Edited by BlackShadow

Well if anybody has an extra one, I would definetly appreciate it for a friend since I got in a couple of days ago. Thanks!

/me Looks at the Microsoft points then looks back to Mystic

hard choice :o