Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

For some odd reason I always have connection problems with the COD games. Everything else works just fine, but it COD2 was terrible for me before they patched it and it still wasn't always the greatest and I could barely connect to any other games in COD3. With the COD4 beta I wasn't able to connect to any games at all. I would always end up hosting an empty room that would eventually fill up with other users.

It's weird because I never have problems with any other online game on the 360 and I never have problems connecting with my PC.

Could I have a key for one of my friends?

I swear it's not for me, I'm already in and I do participate a lot on these forums, exspecially in the MS Gaming section.

is it nessercary to say its not for ourselves?

lol i cant sign into the charlieoscardelta.com site anymore before when i was signing in before i clicked the wrong year by mistake, so it thinks im too young, i cant even get on the help bit, i have to clear my cookies right?

Currently, the cap is still 16. It will be raised to 25 this friday, then the beta will be closed on sunday.

Dang, sucks to hear that it's ending soon. But at least that'll give us time to prep for Halo 3, hehehe.

Awwww! I was having so much fun in it too :( Can't wait for it now though, got my name down for a pre-order...

btw my Pre-Order came with a free Beta key, if anyone wants it to play for 2 days (woop) then PM me :)

it does, just some people are confused by this comment:

Currently, the cap is still 16. It will be raised to 25 this friday, then the beta will be closed on sunday.

it does, just some people are confused by this comment:

ah - sorry. I thought because i posted it on friday just gone, and mentioned the cap would be rising next friday, then it would be obvious that the beta would be ending a week today. Obviosly I was wrong, and it wasn't that easy to see.

If anyone still is confused, the level cap will be raised to 25 on friday 28th, and then the beta will end on sunday 30th.

Guys, I need a huge favor! My friend just got his xbox back from Microsoft repair and would like to play the beta for its last week. If anybody out there has it, gamerboy5 would be very very thankful!!!!