Have you guys changed something?

My neowin looks like this

post-56742-1189195033_thumb.jpg

Until about 10 minutes ago it had a look like this

post-56742-1189195217_thumb.jpg

I haven't changed anything, have cleared cookies etc.

post-56742-1189195813_thumb.jpg

Shift

post-56742-1189195820_thumb.jpg

Swift

Other way around actually ;)

Looks like Redmak has just launched the latest update to the recents area (still a little work before it's 100% live)

Other way around actually ;)

Well in the 1st screenie it says "Welcome to the Public Release 8 of Neowin Shift", so I took it that that was shift and not swift. But then again it seems to say that for both at the moment :laugh:

Would be nice if when mouse over on "Main", "Software", Gamers", "Forums", it changed the latest news part to the section pointed at.

Where are the Neowin ads? :/

Surely Neowin allowing its users to so publicly flaunt the fact that their blocking Neowin Ads goes against the statements and rules set out by the admins? I find blocking ads disrespectful myself (N)

Surely Neowin allowing its users to so publicly flaunt the fact that their blocking Neowin Ads goes against the statements and rules set out by the admins? I find blocking ads disrespectful myself (N)

Why try getting people purposely in trouble? What they do on their own machine is up to them, so long as they are not making people aware of how they can do this...

Why try getting people purposely in trouble? What they do on their own machine is up to them, so long as they are not making people aware of how they can do this...

Thats also what I thought, but (and I have 20% to prove it) apparently just showing a screey like mine above is against the rules.

Why am I not able to see a list of the recent forum topics from the home page?

I just have a blank box there and no links

I'm using IE7, although the same problem exists on Firefox 2.0.0.6.

Funny I dont get this at work using IE7.....hmm strange.

Any ideas whats going on?

I've cleaned cache and history etc and nothing.

you beat me to the punch.

i tried looking up that topic, but i cant find it...

Lets all dob.

People who adblock can do so, its up to them. Get the sub packages up, and the lost revenue will be made plus some.