Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

I am not going to bother merging all of the existing threads, but from this moment on thanks to the member vote, any post made about Halo 03 Multi Player, goes in here.

If your post is not in one of the official threads, it will be merged into the corresponding appropriate thread.

Regards,

DL

Prepare to get smashed if anyone wants to play against me. Not that I'm good or cocky or anything. :whistle:

Seriously though, when I play MP, I wanna get to know the maps first so I'll probably be doing some forging and some random custom games.

Gamertag: Trongavitus if you want to play. Click my sig and it takes you to my Xbox.com page.

Truly :rofl:

How appropriate it is that out of everyone, it is you two who are the first ones to respond in the MP thread. ;)

Look forward to getting owned by the both of you, just like I did in the Beta.

Truly :rofl:

How appropriate it is that out of everyone, it is you two who are the first ones to respond in the MP thread. ;)

Look forward to getting owned by the both of you, just like I did in the Beta.

Haha! Looking to serve you just right DJ. I'll let you in on the secrets. I'm so excited man! I can't wait.. :(

Add me too! Gamertag: SkyyPunk (go figure, eh?)

I have it preordered, not sure when I will get it though

Just sent you the request.

Correct me if I am wrong, as I am sure some gameplay will be discussed here and there, but this thread is really going to serve the purpose of organizing when we can all play together.

If the Beta was any indication, there should be plenty of Neowin members playing together at any given time. Plenty. I honestly think it will get to the point we can have full Neowin only matches. Probably quite easy.

It is the main reason I am looking forward to the game, besides hopefully enjoying a kick ass SP experience, I really am looking forward to just having fun with everyone here, as the Beta was truly a blast.

@ UND3RxOATH

You know I am going to take you up on the offer, even if you did call me DJ instead of DL ;)

Honestly, I do recall you helping me out, more than once, during the Beta, so I look forward to it. (Y)

I just know I am going to have to get used to the controls all over again. :laugh:

ahh i can't wait to face you online DirtyLarry, you've been on my list for so long, yet we usually have the same game at the same time, just never online at the same time, or playing a different game at that time.

I'm hooked on that COD4 beta, and better get in all my time before Halo 3 launches, because as of September 25th, it's all Halo 3 from here :D

Add me if you are getting Halo 3, and wanna get owned by a halo legend :D Gametag is in signature, and please message me that your from neowin, so i know who you are!

also, im getting it on launch :p

Just sent you the request.

Correct me if I am wrong, as I am sure some gameplay will be discussed here and there, but this thread is really going to serve the purpose of organizing when we can all play together.

If the Beta was any indication, there should be plenty of Neowin members playing together at any given time. Plenty. I honestly think it will get to the point we can have full Neowin only matches. Probably quite easy.

It is the main reason I am looking forward to the game, besides hopefully enjoying a kick ass SP experience, I really am looking forward to just having fun with everyone here, as the Beta was truly a blast.

@ UND3RxOATH

You know I am going to take you up on the offer, even if you did call me DJ instead of DL ;)

Honestly, I do recall you helping me out, more than once, during the Beta, so I look forward to it. (Y)

I just know I am going to have to get used to the controls all over again. :laugh:

You are right about the beta, many Neowin members where on and playing so you didn't have to worry about no one being on. I also remember once or twice where we had a full big team battle of just neowin members.

As for tips, not to go off topic but I helped you out in Shadowrun as well. I'm stroked. So many people want to play with me.

I'm hoping to pick it up early on launch day and get a feel of the maps and playing around with Forge/Save Films before heading on to Xbox Live.

My gamertag is the same as my Neowin username. Feel free to add me if you want.

I'm still trying to keep a low profile for now, but I just had to reply to a MP only thread! I'll definitely be in on the MP as soon as I finish the campaign. :D Feel free to add me.

Yeah actually, that is usually how I do things as well, beat the SP then hop online with the MP.

It just may be really, really hard to do it this time around.

I'll definitely be getting the game on the 25th at exactly 12e. My gamertag is the same as my neowin alias, so add me and send me a message to let me know who you are. I'm looking forward to a 7 hour marathon Neowin only frag fest. Be there or be square.

@Trong and DL, get ready to be pizzowned! :laugh:

PS: I've never played Halo 2, only Halo. But hey.. I'm a fast learner.

Just to let you guys know, there is a brand new ViDoc availible for download via bungie.net and Xbox Live. It shows a lot of information on how to save replays and create maps. It's really impressive and stands out from any other multiplayer FPS. Just imagine, Neowinians will be sharing saved replays and will boast/complain about everything that happened in the match last night. This game will be sure to stir up a lot of commotion and laughs for years to come.

"How in the world did DirtyLarry throw a plasma grenade all the way across the map and hit me in my face?! I can't believe it! Lucky ******!" :D

Edited by Ruiz

The good times are coming :woot:

I can't wait to get back in the game with you guys, the beta was awesome and it's only gonna get better with the full game :woot:

Gamertag is in my sig, but I think I already have most of you added :p

The good times are coming :woot:

I can't wait to get back in the game with you guys, the beta was awesome and it's only gonna get better with the full game :woot:

Gamertag is in my sig, but I think I already have most of you added :p

Good ol DrunknMunky. My thoughts about you getting no scope.. still never leave my mind :)