Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

I am about to go Skull hunting right now if anyone is interested. Just send me msg and I'll invite you. :)

magik!

Where is that co-op you promised! ;)

Hey man, I'm there anytime you're ready! Just send me an invite. :D

I'll add you to my FL now.

I should hopefully be on tonight right beside drunknmunky and pheis and millergdraft :D <----- they're awesome :)

I may be on a bit late though...

Man thats a decent part of the Beta bunch. You guys might be able to convince me to hop on for awhile too. :yes:

Man thats a decent part of the Beta bunch. You guys might be able to convince me to hop on for awhile too. :yes:

Not to flatter or anything but the matches were seriously in need of you my friend I don't know what it is you just get people talking, having fun, laughing and communicating and if I had to hand select people I wanted with me in a game you would be one of the first :)

we :wub: you DL :p

Please tell me a way to choose my gamemode specifically! I go for a "Team Slayer" and always end up in these freakish game-modes like Rockets only and Shotty Sniper ... THEY ARE NOT FUN FFS!

tell me a way to play some ordinary Team Slayer with no lame rulesets every time! 'else I'm done with this game.

Not to flatter or anything but the matches were seriously in need of you my friend I don't know what it is you just get people talking, having fun, laughing and communicating and if I had to hand select people I wanted with me in a game you would be one of the first :)

we :wub: you DL :p

:blush: Thanks man, seriously, that is truly appreciated. To me if everyone is having fun, that is the most important thing, so it really is nice to hear it does happen sometimes.

TBH, I definitely did not have that affect launch night. When I did play, some member was yelling and cursing at me when I was carrying the flag because I did not know what to do, but the funny thing is he was not pressing up on the D-Pad, so I only heard like two words and had no clue it was me they were yelling at. :rofl:

Again though, it feels nice to hear those things. So thank you. (Y) Look forward to playing with everyone again really soon. :yes:

It's gonna be a bitch ranking up like this, i always end up on a team of players who either leave or is "checking" out the new stuff ... So whilst I'm at the top with 30 kills ... Next guy on my team has 9 kills and we're 4 vs 6.

You only got 1 XP per won match ... Such a stupid system :s

You only got 1 XP per won match ... Such a stupid system :s

I got two for a win on a VIP match a moment ago, I was join MVP though I'm not sure if that makes a difference? :wacko:

Ok, so I've finally had the chance to pick up the game and play it; MP of course.

Wow. Graphics, are not that great, but everything else as an experience.... this is what Halo 1 should have been. I'm a bit miffed at some of the "balance" issues with weapons, and the change made to the scorpion (bs if you ask me), but all in all, I couldn't help but think of Halo 1 while playing in matchmaking today.

It was great!

Seeing as the SP thread is like dead, I'll post this SP detail here.

I've gotten all 12/13 known skulls. The one missing is IWHBYD. People are saying it's on 'The Covenat', since people are reading the games files and saying that's that, but Bungie employee's are giving out hints to saying it's on the second to last level, which would be Cortana. So who knows, I think I'm going to wait it out and grab it when there's a detailed guide for it. lol. Gotten all SP achievements minus the meta games which i only have 7 left to do, so sick of campaign it's not funny.

I'll be on Saturday if any of you guys will be. I work nights and am on the next two so gaming is kind of last on my list. But, Saturday I'll be on pretty much non-stop.

Except for 5-8pm Pacific Time...Gators play ;)

I'll be on a bit later (in a couple of hours) if any of you are playing and want to invite me. Sorry to those who invited me last night that I didn't reply to. I was in the middle of some intense matches with a few people from work :p

I nearly got in an MP game last night, i got invited but i was fighting two scarabs when i finished though i tried to join and it said party in matchmaking or something along those lines. Hopefully can try again tonight though.

My NAT is open so got no excuse to not joining now :)

anyone wanna play co-op legendary? my team was a no-show haha... i'll be on halo 3 all day from 10am EST.. send me a msg or add me to your friendlist, lylesback