October 2007 Desktops

Anyone know where I can find the pack of icons that are various colours of the Adobe icons? Photoshop is blue and Acrobat is red etc. There was a pack posted here but I cannot find it and a lot of people use the in docks. Thanks

woot... here I go lol...

self-made (and i like it, hooray... can use some refinements though :) ) and well... cluttered desktop... ouchies...

i know i know, ill tidy it up, promise!

post-58560-1191278230_thumb.jpg

Glassed Silver:mac

desktopp.jpg

Desktop without anything but icons.

withVS.jpg

Showing the Visual Style

VSplayer.jpg

Winamp Skin

Background: Earth_by_Varish He has some other good ones too.

Visual Style: Took a random vista one from Windows Blinds and edited it to be semi-transparent

Other Features: I have the desktop icon names off with a program called Desktop Icon Toy, I recommend it, it can take names off, put them in cool patterns, give them animation, and when I mouse over the icon, the name appears. Some times I have some yahoo widgets on it, but I didn't take a screen shot of them, I just like a plain and clean desktop most of the time.

Winamp Skin: Made by our very own here on Neowin, called Polaris Clear. He took it off Neowin but I found it somewhere on the internet, its a very cool skin, I'm thinking of adding different colors to it and maybe resizing a bit.

Stuff open:

clusae0.th.jpg

Miranda IM with cList_modern

Foobar2000 with custom buttons and simple config

Wallpaper from some logo I saw a while ago, then retraced so technically i would be breaking the law giving it out, pm me if you want it.

God damn vista home premium.

Clean:

cleanlp6.th.jpg