October 2007 Desktops

I think I am going to shoot myself if I see anymore Windows Aero.

Everyone has the right to show their desktop screenshot on the October 2007 DESKTOP! thread. So don't threaten us with saying you'll shoot yourself :p Anyway here's my laptop screenshot:

60775661ld9.th.png

:D

Everyone has the right to show their desktop screenshot on the October 2007 DESKTOP! thread. So don't threaten us with saying you'll shoot yourself :p Anyway here's my laptop screenshot:

60775661ld9.th.png

:D

Everyone has the right to shoot themselves too after looking at pages and pages of Aero :rolleyes:

Everyone has the right to shoot themselves too after looking at pages and pages of Aero :rolleyes:

Considering there aren't that many themes for Windows Vista, I can't really blame them. What do you want them to do then? Most people were posting the familiar blue, silver and green XP theme for a long time in the years after XP was release. Only when Royale came along and programs by Stardock and ThemeXP was available that customisation became something that was possible on XP.

Anyway, this is the October Desktop thread and I haven't seen any notice where it states "Do not post your boring Vista desks". So, I believe that is the end of this argument, which I think is a stupid thing to bring up given the evidence available at the moment but if you find this offending, I apologise but it does not change what I've said.

Scirwode

Was never an arguement, just an opinion, there are other choices.

I bet most of us don't give a ratass for your opinion.. If people wanna use aero, let them, it's not up to you to decide that. People have waited for Vista and the Aero themes for a long time, so why would they mod it away with something you basicly could have in XP too?

Was never an arguement, just an opinion, there are other choices.

Yes, like sticking with Windows XP :laugh: ! Seriously though, there aren't that many that are interested in customising their desktop beyond changing their wallpaper. It is a matter of choice, and we have no say in what they like ;) .

Scirwode

I bet most of us don't give a ratass for your opinion.. If people wanna use aero, let them, it's not up to you to decide that. People have waited for Vista and the Aero themes for a long time, so why would they mod it away with something you basicly could have in XP too?

Whats a Ratass? :laugh: Hey I'm not deciding anything for anyone, If people want to use it, by all means do, still uglier than sin in my book and people that are unaware should know that there are alternatives.

Regardless, I could care less what you think about my opinion, besides what you gettin so defensive for?