Whoa! Thats alot of music

Nice.. I doubt I could ever download that much in a month. :p

My collection increased from 15GB to 19.5GB, 2662 Tracks to 3106, since I posted in your last thread :p

Well, technically, i have more than 3 million songs, due to napster. I just listen to music on napster, or my audio cds, nothing on the hard drive. and it costs me just ?15 a month!

can anyone beat me?

Man, are you joking? There are many people who have over a terabyte of music. Why are you making this a stupid competition anyway and putting it on Digg?! Haha.

Just to spoil your little egomaniac party, here are my stats of the 3 music folders that comprise my collection right now:

nv9sgh.png

Now someone with some sense delete/lock this thread already!

Man, are you joking? There are many people who have over a terabyte of music. Why are you making this a stupid competition anyway and putting it on Digg?! Haha.

Just to spoil your little egomaniac party, here are my stats of the 3 music folders that comprise my collection right now:

nv9sgh.png

Now someone with some sense delete/lock this thread already!

you cant put them all on one drive, wont that better?

why would u put it on digg in the first place? its a big collection, but how is that news? and tbh, there are people that well over 100k songs downloaded on servers, so this is hardly the most i've seen.

I mean its a start... maybe... but nothing compared to what 5 external hard drives and 4 years of constantly downloading will do for you.

I mean and that isnt even that good.

Just stop thinking you have alot, just cause you lag itunes doesnt mean anything. Talk to me when itunes takes over 20 minutes to load all your music

Yeah, Well I could go on LW and download for the next week non stop and probably beat all of you. The only limit is the HDD space. Size is not everything.

Yeah, Well I could go on LW and download for the next week non stop and probably beat all of you. The only limit is the HDD space. Size is not everything.

And liking what you download. 1/2 of it could of been un-listened to material that is horrible.

And liking what you download. 1/2 of it could of been un-listened to material that is horrible.

You are absoloutley correct. But all these guys are arguing about is "mine is bigger"

It's like, who cares? size is not everything.

You are absoloutley correct. But all these guys are arguing about is "mine is bigger"

It's like, who cares? size is not everything.

I didn't mean to include your post in my post. Sorry about that.

Yeah, it's very true that you have to like what you have. For quality control, I actually go through all my music to delete what I really don't think I want or like anymore once in a while. Taking that into consideration, I could have well over 500GB easy if I kept everything I downloaded in the past few years. This argument is stupid and yet another that goes into the "e-penis" category.

Someone close this thread already!

Why do we need to know how much music you got i mean we got threads about this right? :p but anyways i've got:

30GB of pure metal music :p