Whoa! Thats alot of music

Amazing, you should get a certificate of some sort. Not.

So you think you are special because you sit at your desk 24/7 and click, "Download Torrent"? I'm not sure I understand the significance of this.

I kinda feel bad for you guys, I have around 29 - 30k songs but I have no where near 200gigs....

Give or take a couple hundred because not everything in each album is an mp3

post-63705-1191702619_thumb.jpg

But yeah, congratz on this, I started my collection since about 2000 - 2001, I have it backed up in so many places, I would die if I lost it.

P.S. Check out my longest time listening to Digitally imported, Di.fm or Sky.fm :rofl:

post-63705-1191702709.jpg

I kinda feel bad for you guys, I have around 29 - 30k songs but I have no where near 200gigs....

Give or take a couple hundred because not everything in each album is an mp3

post-63705-1191702619_thumb.jpg

But yeah, congratz on this, I started my collection since about 2000 - 2001, I have it backed up in so many places, I would die if I lost it.

P.S. Check out my longest time listening to Digitally imported, Di.fm or Sky.fm :rofl:

post-63705-1191702709.jpg

Hey whats that player?

I just have around 1.400 songs over 7 or 8 Gb....Carefully selected. =D

Hey whats that player?

I just have around 1.400 songs over 7 or 8 Gb....Carefully selected. =D

its winAMP with a skin, i sorta forget the skins name thou :blush:

I recognize that as a particular skin for Winamp; haven't used Winamp in ages though, so I couldn't tell you the name of it :(. Whoops, someone beat me to it.

As for the number of songs thing, congrats; but my belief is that the music you, "acquire" ( :shifty: ) through various means shouldn't be measured in number of songs or sheer size in megabytes - it's the experience and mood it puts you in that's really of consequence.

aaah but can you enjoy and sing along to each and every song? :p thought not!

Actually, if i known more then one language very good i could sing alone :shifty:

Say each song costs 79p, 30,000 songs would cost near to ?24,000/$50,000

This is just a giant warez thread.

About 5-6 thousand songs are kinda legal in a way (i got it from a drm site, and i strip the drm)

its winAMP with a skin, i sorta forget the skins name thou :blush:

Its called Polaris Clear, you might be able to find it on the internet but it was acutally made by a fellow neowin user, he took it off the forums though. I can send you the skin file if you cannot find it.

Say each song costs 79p, 30,000 songs would cost near to ?24,000/$50,000

This is just a giant warez thread.

I'm getting into legal music lately, after I found www.ruckus.com you can download whole albums legally faster than oink! And all you need to sign up is a college email address;)) Then just un-drm the songs and BOOM!

im not in the 100gigs make but about 53gigs, have way too much music and i seem to listen to most of it, depends on my mood.....

post-105406-1191709021.jpg

I'm getting into legal music lately, after I found www.ruckus.com you can download whole albums legally faster than oink! And all you need to sign up is a college email address ;) Then just un-drm the songs and BOOM!

I use ruckus also and i found them slower then oink when im home, however connected to the campus wifi network it is backwards for me, where ruckus is faster then oink

I also had problems with ruckus where it downloads 95% of the song then it says some error about license problem. Then when i resume the download, it does not fully download the file right causing me to download the file over agian