Post your Workstations 2007

Every one of those nine caddies is filled with a 500Gb drive, in 2 RAID5 arrays :D

I want that NOW!

I've been looking into getting a good NAS type setup, I got a perfect room for it and all, what kind is that and whats the price?

Thanks.....do you know anywhere in the Uk where they stock these?

I've just done a quick search but found nothing.

I'm living in the UK and I actually bought it from there for around 22 pounds including delivery. E-mail Christopher, the manager of the site and he'll asist you with your request and setup an invoice especially made for a delivery to the UK :) Hope I helped. I'll PM you his e-mail.

I'm living in the UK and I actually bought it from there for around 22 pounds including delivery. E-mail Christopher, the manager of the site and he'll asist you with your request and setup an invoice especially made for a delivery to the UK :) Hope I helped.

Top man....thanks alot....Ill do that now

Cheers Fella

copy cat alerts. I thought me and chconline were the only ones that have the Ripper XXL, now it's spreading faster than a virus...

copy cat alerts. I thought me and chconline were the only ones that have the Ripper XXL, now it's spreading faster than a virus...

Yep, the previous thread was where I first saw it.. perfect mat for my purposes, cheers!

servercube2.jpg

Every one of those nine caddies is filled with a 500Gb drive, in 2 RAID5 arrays :D

DEAR GOD!

I <3 you Echilon!!

Would you please keep back ups of all of my data!!

RAID 5 <3

But why 2 raid5??

Mine so far.

1.JPG

2.jpg

still need to tidy up cabling a little more-especially pump side..

specs:

Lian li pc343b case + custom made side panels.

Q6600 o/c to 3.0ghz for now.

bfg 8800ggtx oc 630/2000mhz

gigabyte Dq6 mobo.

120.3 rad (on blue loop)+120.2 rad (on yellow loop-yes its yellow!! not green.)

4gb corsair dominator mem.

150gb raptor+hdd water block

2.5tb of additional storage (yellor and green sata conenctions :p in the pic)

will post more pics soon... what you dont see is the alphacool lcd which is mounted topside (since my case sits on the floor) its easier for me to read the panel.

Yeah and I taught him how to buy it too. :\

haha - well, sorry guys - but last time I checked the internet was a free place and anyone could buy whatever they wanted ;)

on that note, I'm expecting my Ripper XXL in a few weeks :p

And heres my 32inch tv and surround sound kit and xbox360 (its an ok set up will do for now)

What model Bravia is that? Am thinking about getting one for myself.

What model Bravia is that? Am thinking about getting one for myself.

kdl32s2530

its discontinued now thou the new S series is sweet and much better but id hold of and get a 40" the new v does 1080p

kdl32s2530

its discontinued now thou the new S series is sweet and much better but id hold of and get a 40" the new v does 1080p

Thanks. Always a fan of cheaper and 40" is too big for me, does the kdl32... do 1080i ?

Thanks. Always a fan of cheaper and 40" is too big for me, does the kdl32... do 1080i ?

yeah it does all sony bravia's are good but id keep away from the U series because it dosent actually have the bravia engine