Post your Workstations 2007

haha some nice carpet and rid of the beige printers and would look good :p

Actually, the carpet's brand new...in an apartment tho, so I can't really do much about it :p

I'll be moving to SC in April, blonde hardwood floors there, much nicer looking. As for the printers, they are both network enabled over ethernet laser, one is a dye-sub Phaser...I can't part with them, it's too costly to get the same features I have with them both in a new printer, considering I got one for free and the other for $45 used.

Thats Windows you see running. The cool stuff on the desktop is a wallpaper.

Wow. I totally though it was some kind of screen saver. :blush:

Not too much has changed, just updating for the quarter...

1509147581_24d4be80c6.jpg

1509147559_218cbdae9a.jpg

I envy you.. triple screenage + quad wd mybook + macbook pro :blink:

*boughs*

*cries*

I envy you.. triple screenage + quad wd mybook + macbook pro :blink:

*boughs*

*cries*

Not to rub it in brother, but I am missing one of my MyBooks. My cousin is borrowing it to um, "QA my MP3 collection", I actually have 5 of them.

any particular tutorials for how you got mac osx on that computer? i wont flame you :p

Don't even ask or support what he did, you could get banned or flagged by the mods.

Okay, part two for this quarter, I decided to shoot some artsy fartsy pics of my desk.

Do you put all the apps you ever download in your dock?!? :laugh:

PS- Can I have a link to that wall please? Looks neat (Y)

Do you put all the apps you ever download in your dock?!? :laugh:

PS- Can I have a link to that wall please? Looks neat (Y)

For the first answer, no. As much as I love Spotlight, I am just too lazy to hunt for something when I can get it right off the dock.

For the second answer, I have the file locally, but I cannot remember where I got it from. Google Burt Rutan, Beechcraft Starship or a combination. It is a beautiful machine, too bad they don't make them anymore.

Or, try: http://www.bobscherer.com/Pages/Starship.htm

For the first answer, no. As much as I love Spotlight, I am just too lazy to hunt for something when I can get it right off the dock.

For the second answer, I have the file locally, but I cannot remember where I got it from. Google Burt Rutan, Beechcraft Starship or a combination. It is a beautiful machine, too bad they don't make them anymore.

Or, try: http://www.bobscherer.com/Pages/Starship.htm

Found it on the link you posted. Thanks a lot! :)

That's a nice setup. How did you mount that small LCD? I always wanted to get a setup like that.

Thanks for the comment. I like it quite a bit. As for the LCD, I got a VESA adapter kit for my 23" Cinema Display and bought a dual display armature. It clamps to the desk surface and holds both the displays at an adjustable height off the desk. Each of the arms is fully articulated, so I can rotate and move them with 6 degrees of freedom. It is very nice.