Halo 3 |Screenshots| OFFICIAL

What in the Halo?! His forearm is mangled.

lol yeah I noticed that too, no idea what that is... glitch maybe?

Yeah it was a glitch, I took several shots of it from different angles. I was like wtf? :) I guess its from where the ragdoll just smacked into the ceiling so hard it kind of stretched/contorted. It`s happened several times so far.

Here are a few new ones I took yesterday.

3737842-Full.jpg

This one is my favorite (and current desktop wallpaper)

3738549-Full.jpg

3741826-Full.jpg

My 2nd Favorite

3737023-Full.jpg

And here`s another glitch shot

1690977-Full.jpg

BTW does anyone else change their spartan armor and colors as much as I do? I can`t seem to find the right combo for some reason. Was just curious if I`m the only one like that. I`d really love to see a solid black armor color as well, like in the original Halo.

wow i really wish i had that game... never even seen it played, and i looove halo (im a pc gamer though = (

GREAT screenshots though! thanks all :D

You would love it darkpuma. A lot of people complain about it though, but the game is great. I definitely recommend it. On another note, maybe we should start a NeoWin.net Halo 3 wallpaper pack or something. That might be kind of cool, and useful for desktop wallpapers.

this is the best and awesomest double kill i've ever witnessed on any multiplayer game :p (you can also download the video clip from my file share, GT="equinox nl")

4008023fullwp8.jpg

i saved two screenshots last night, but they haven't been uploaded to bungie yet, well they havent appeared,that and my bungie profile hasnt updated for 2 days, yet the downloaded movies bit has....weird i had a good screenshot of me in a mongoose dodging a spartan laser

Some new ones from last night. :)

This topic should be stick-ied or something. Its great.

This is my favorite. I call it "Tunnel Betrayal" Thats me in that explosion by the way (long story).

4447003-Full.jpg

A scenic shot from inside the gate of High Ground.

4452766-Full.jpg

Me preparing for an assault.

4457577-Full.jpg

Another scenic shot from High Ground.

4454496-Full.jpg

Not my best pic, but thats me delivering a headshot to this poor guy. I rock in shotty snipers for some reason.

4449706-Full.jpg

Edited by downtheory