Submit to Newsdesk was broken, but now fixed

If you have submitted news in the last two weeks and did not see it on the front page, please don't be discouraged! I'm happy to announce that a bug with the 'Submit to Newsdesk' form has now been fixed :)

Members who submitted news were unaware of the issue because after hitting the submit button, the site redirected to the Front Page as always. On our end, the News Staff were a bit surprised but since we also weren't getting errors, we didn't think much of it. Finally, I got a bit worried and tried to submit some news myself, but it never made it out the other end. I quickly submitted a bug report and one of our developers (thank Dave Legg everyone!) promptly fixed the problem. Now that everything has been sorted, we apologize for the inconvenience and welcome our members once again to submit news to the front page!

Awesome, and impressive that there hasn't been too much of a lull in incoming news either. I've noticed about 10 new front page articles a day from Google Reader.

Awesome, I just submitted my first news article yesterday and assumed it was not worthy or something. I'll resubmit.