Big Bang remnant discovery

I'm still watching, I should be able to post a Creationism topic soon, Got some time on my hands.

Where did all the other chemical elements come from ?

After the THEORY of the "Big Bang", there was very very few chemical elements, Helium, Hydrogen, Lithium...so how did we get all the ones we have today? for example oxygen.

Fusion.

I'm still watching, I should be able to post a Creationism topic soon, Got some time on my hands.

Where did all the other chemical elements come from ?

After the THEORY of the "Big Bang", there was very very few chemical elements, Helium, Hydrogen, Lithium...so how did we get all the ones we have today? for example oxygen.

Fusion. Once you give two nuclei (that are smaller than lead) enough energy to overcome the electrostatic repulsion between them (the force required is

esr.png; q1 and q2 being the charges on the particles (for Hydrogen it's 1.602176487x10-19 Coulombs), epsilon naught is the permittivity of free space - how freely a charged particle can move through space; approx. 8.854187817x10-12Farads per metre - and pi you should know) the two nuclei can fuse together, producing a larger, more stable, nuclei and giving off a large amount of energy (because it's going from an unstable state to a stable state).

Edited by M2Ys4U

Im probably missing the point,

Say Hydrogen and Helium made Oxygen, I know it doesn't, but you wouldn't find traces of them 2 elements in it ??

You've got to be kidding us.

Fusion. Once you give two nuclei (that are smaller than lead) enough energy to overcome the electrostatic repulsion between them (the force required is

esr.png; q1 and q2 being the charges on the particles (for Hydrogen it's 1.602176487x10-19 Coulombs), epsilon naught is the permittivity of free space - how freely a charged particle can move through space; approx. 8.854187817x10-12Farads per metre - and pi you should know) the two nuclei can fuse together, producing a larger, more stable, nuclei and giving off a large amount of energy (because it's going from an unstable state to a stable state).

Overcoming the Coluomb Barrier

hey jason. basically, all elements are made from electrons, photons and neutrons. the thing that distinguishes one element from another is the number of these things they contain.

for example, hydrogen is made from 1 proton and 1 electron (and 0 neutrons) and helium is 2 protons, 2 electrons and 2 neutrons. the further along the periodic table you go, the more of these things they have. so two elements can combine to make another element, because (to put it simply) their protons, electrons and neutrons get added together.

Im probably missing the point,

Say Hydrogen and Helium made Oxygen, I know it doesn't, but you wouldn't find traces of them 2 elements in it ??

All atomic nuclei are made of of protons and neutrons, which are themselves made up of quarks. We believe that quarks are fundamental, that is to say they're not made of anything else, but we're not entirely sure of that.

Hydrogen is made up of just 1 proton, Helium is 2 protons and a varying amount of neutrons depending on the isotope (usually 4) oxygen is made up of 8 protons and a varying amount of neutrons depending on the isotope. (Usually another 8).

1 proton is made up from 2 up quarks and 1 down quark.

1 neutron is made up from 1 up quark and 2 down quarks.

Thus:

Hydrogen has 2 up quarks and 1 down quark

Helium has 8 up quarks and 10 down quarks

Oxygen has 24 up quarks and 24 down quarks

Thus, if 1H and 2He were to fuse, the resulting nucleus would consist of 10 up quarks and 11 down quarks.

This would produce 3 protons and 4 neutrons, giving us Lithium-7, which is the most common isotope of Lithium. Want to hazard a guess as to why? Because hydrogen and helium are abundant and can fuse with little problem.

Thank you for explaining the chemical element to me.

You're welcome. If there's anything else you want explaining just ask and someone will answer :)

Right ffs

If "God" made it all, why would he of made it so complicated??

We wouldn't need atoms etc..

We wouldn't need to breath etc, we would just be.

i really really hope your joking...

if thats your reason for doubting Gods existence, then...im going to fly over there and hit you.

Well answer my why then Beserk

The reason I don't believe is due to the fact I'm not a weak minded individual, not because of the above reasons.

Is the reason you believe is because you read it in a fictitious book??