[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

Treat yourself for the end of exams? :p It's a good purchase, means you can buy solus versions of GH4 and Rock Band if you wish for a fraction of the cost :yes:

What exactly is the Solus version? I keep seeing it but i have no idea what it is.

/me cannot wait for Ninja Gaiden, if anyone can post deals for that I will be most interested, as most places still have it at ?39.99

?32.99 here.

Version without any Instruments, I believe.

That is indeed correct, just the game, no instruments

?32.99 here.

Thanks ynnoj ordered from there ...

Version without any Instruments, I believe.

Ahh I see, thank you. =]

You can save an additional ?1 if you buy from Game and use the code "modgamer" for ?3 of:p:p

Gives you Reward Points als:):) Haven't I taught you guys anythin:p:p jk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spend more than ?30 at Gameplay and you can save ?5b> using the vouchergugheq6xeb>

Will post some deals later on, have a few building up that I've not got around to adding.

A reminder that Game still have the "modgamer" voucher in use which saves you ?3 over orders of ?30. Remember they add reward points for your purchase :)o :)

?5 voucher for Game.co.uk>, minimum spend of ?30. The code is &quoVirginOfferb>", but ican'tb> be used on the following:

Gift Vouchers

Gift Cards

Hardware & Software Bundles

GAME Digital: On Demand services

and Mobile Games

?5 voucher for Play.com/b>. Minimum spend of ?50. The code is &qCREST081". Expires on the 31st of JulyMass Effect for ?15 at ArgossLink]

:)

Edited by DrunknMunky

?5 voucher for Game.co.uk>, minimum spend of ?30. The code is &quoVirginOfferb>", but ican'tb> be used on the following:

Gift Vouchers

Gift Cards

Hardware & Software Bundles

GAME Digital: On Demand services

and Mobile Games

Cheers for that! Just used it on my order for Battlefield: Bad Compan:):)

Just got an email to tell me my order is being processed for Battlefield :)

Anyways, I've not posted any deals lately so here we go:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter for ?7.99 at CD WowLink>

Mass Effect> for ?20 at ShoptLinkb>Mass Effectb> for ?13.95 at The Game CollectiLink/b>

(posting both deals for Mass Effect as I've never used The Game Collection before. If someone has or wants to try them out, then it's cheaper to buy from th:) :))Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2/b> (steelbook edition) for ?18 at PLinkNinja Gaiden 2 for ?25 at Link]Guitar Hero 33 Solus for ?25 at PlaLinkl]

Play.com have a "Monster Sale" just now, so there is quite a lot of older titles on sale, won't bother posting them all Linkl]<Bioshockck for ?14.97 at WoolLinkrl]

• 4 weeks later...

It's been almost a month since I last posted some deals so I think it's time I got around to some new ones :p

First of all, just about every high street shop has a sale on, and the e-tailers are in the same boat. So I'll get those out the way first:

Asda sale

Game sale

Play sale

Gameplay sale

Gamestation sale

HMV sale

Zavvi sale

You should know that most of these sales will end this week, so get in quick before they are gone :p

I'll also mention a new way to order games from Shopto by mobile. Information here

On the subject of Shopto, their weekly special is NBA 2K7 for ?7.Link>. Remember it's free next day delivery if ordered before 5:30pm.

Star buys from Shopto:

Don King's Prizefighter for ?2Linkb>

Ninja Gaiden 2 for ?29.Link/b>

Race Driver: Grid for ?Link

Dark Sector for Link]

Viking: Battle for Asgard for Link]

Army of Two for Link]

Burnout Paradise for Link]

Mass Effect Special Edition for Link]

Skate for Link]

There is quite a few more which you can vhere. I won't spam the whole post with ShoptoHardware

In-store at Toys'r'us they are selling the 120GB HDD for ?75.

Also in some (very few stores due to stock) Toys'r'us they are selling the Xbox 360 Core for ?99. This is old stock remember and it won't come bundled with the memory card or equiped with HDMI.

Scene it? Lights Camera Action foLinkrl]

I will post some more deals later today or this week before the sales end. Also, I'm not sure if the Game/Gameplay codes have expired but I will look into it.

Another ?2 voucher offer for Shopto via Eurogamer

Link>

One per member, 1384 left!

----------------------------------

Some game offers now:

Devil May Cry 4 for ?17.99b> from Play.coLinkb>

Mass Effect for ?9.99/b> at ArgLink/b>Forza 2 and Viva Pinata bundle for ?9.95 from The Game CollectLink

Edited by DrunknMunky

Site must be screwed, just got mine and it said -

There are currently 1384 keys remaining for this giveaway.

So, its the same number you posted over 30 mins ago :s

A few more..

Test Drive Unlimited for ?8.08> at AmazonLink>

The Golden Compass for ?8.08b> at AmazoLinkb>

Clive Baker's Jericho for ?8.08/b> at AmazLink/b>Sega Rally for ?8.08 at AmaLinkUnreal Tournament III for ?31.988 from ShLink]

Edited by DrunknMunky