[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

Where is the cheapest place to buy a 12 month Live subscription from, other than eBay? Alternatively, could someone provide the latest ?5 off codes for both GAME and Gameplay?

what's wrong with eBay? that's where I got mine:)) I think It was 26quid:))

what's wrong with eBay? that's where I got mine :) I think It was 26quid :)

I bought one from eBay in the past, which didn't work on existing accounts.

I've been looking at this, which seems pretty genuine. What do you think?

Just do search on eBay, there are quite a few.

I bought from this guy.

There's probably more of those "unlimited live" scams though.

It's always better to hear someone being recommended

There's probably more of those "unlimited live" scams though.

It's always better to hear someone being recommended

The majority of sellers I looked at had almost 100% positive feedback. As long as you read the product description and check their previous sales, then you should be good to go.

Don't know if any one is interested but I picked up the Xbox 360 HD DVD Drive for ?39.99 from GAME today. Ideal as it makes DVD clarity 6x better than the normal 360 drive, also plays HD DVDs.

So if any one wants one of these then head to GAME.

Also I know they work with PC's:))

Don't know if any one is interested but I picked up the Xbox 360 HD DVD Drive for ?39.99 from GAME today. Ideal as it makes DVD clarity 6x better than the normal 360 drive, also plays HD DVDs.

So if any one wants one of these then head to GAME.

Also I know they work with PC's:))

How does it show DVD clarity x 6, the normal Drive in the 360 upscales anyway:ss

How does it show DVD clarity x 6, the normal Drive in the 360 upscales anyway :s

Yea the Standard 360 drive upscales to a point but the HD DVD Drive does it better.

Are you guys actually sure? Becuase the HD-DVD drive is exactly that - a drive. The 360 itself is what does all the Raw processing, including the actual upscaling.

Are you guys actually sure? Becuase the HD-DVD drive is exactly that - a drive. The 360 itself is what does all the Raw processing, including the actual upscaling.

Yeah, I've used a DVD in both drives, there is no difference between them, just because its a HD-DVD drive does not magically make it 6 x better :|

Not sure on what's been posted while I was away, but Zavvi have the 360 + any 3 games for ?210 I think. Saw the deal in town the other day outside the shop, not sure what SKU it is.

Shopto are selling Pro Evo and Fifa cheap as part of their Easter Sale also.

Will have more deals for you guys soon hopefully.

Not sure on what's been posted while I was away, but Zavvi have the 360 + any 3 games for ?210 I think. Saw the deal in town the other day outside the shop, not sure what SKU it is.

Shopto are selling Pro Evo and Fifa cheap as part of their Easter Sale also.

Will have more deals for you guys soon hopefully.

HE'S BACK!!!11:wub::

Where you been man? We missed you.

Woolworths are doing GTA 4 special edition for ?60 which is ?10 off most places and it is free delivery. I dunno what their delivery times are like but seeing as the game is released on a Tuesday, then most places won't actually post the game until the Monday.

Woolworths are doing GTA 4 special edition for ?60 which is ?10 off most places and it is free delivery. I dunno what their delivery times are like but seeing as the game is released on a Tuesday, then most places won't actually post the game until the Monday.

I thought GTA4 was released at the end of April?