[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

Theres also this;

I don't yet own a 360, but that bundle looks really rather tempting. Apparently if you buy instore and check the box, if the power brick is listed as 175W, its on the falcon chipset, as apparently the zephyrs suck too much to run on a 175W psu :)

Ok heres one

Call of Duty 4: MW ?29.99 Here

Add this DVD wrap to make you order over ?30

Then use this Voucher CodAWDC07XMb> to bring it down to ?25.98

Good luck...

Just made this exact purchase last nig:D :D

I've been pretty lazy on Neowin the past week, but once my courseworks and uni are finished I'll have more time. Just before the last week of xmas shopping too, gotta help you poor student types aftera:p :p

I'll have to leave my 360 here when I go home for Christmas, but I have every intention of getting COD4 as soon as I come back, so count me in for some of that action in the new year!

Ok heres one

Call of Duty 4: MW ?29.99 Here

Add this DVD wrap to make you order over ?30

Then use this Voucher CodAWDC07XMb> to bring it down to ?25.98

Good luck...

Shame it's out of stock for the 360, thou;) ;)

Call of Duty 4 now back in stock on the website.

You can also do this with BioShock ?29.99 Here

Just a heads up on the Mass Effect deal a few pages back. Sainburys charge ?5 for delivery by the looks of it, making the total just under ?35.

Shopto are selling Mass Effect for ?32.99, and offer free 1st class recorded delivery.

Yup I can confirm Sainsburys charge ?5 delivery, this wasn't apparent before but I have made them show it now on their delivery charges (I threatened them with legal action so it now shows a delivery van and a ?5 symbol) sadly I didnt get my NFS:Pro Street off them, but hey we all live and lear:):)

Old I know, but Comet are offering Perfect Dark Zero for the 360 at ?9.99 for either collect at store or delivery of ?5.95 Great news for those who havent played this gam:):)

[LINK]

For ?10 it's not the worst game out there. Now King Kong, that's in a whole other league:pp

LOL King Kong was absolute rubbish! I rented it and played through till the end but that was bad enough and maybe i wasted my time.

For ?10 it's not the worst game out there. Now King Kong, that's in a whole other league:pp

Is it not really easy to get achievement points in KK?

I've read around the gaming world that people bought it just to get "easy points":laugh::

Is it not really easy to get achievement points in KK?

I've read around the gaming world that people bought it just to get "easy points" :laugh:

Pretty much yeah. I think you only need to complete each level to unlock the gamerpoints. Ask MichaelBL, he'll know ;) :p

I kid!