Members Twitter

I don't know why I thought this was a good idea, spent far too much time doing it.

Mass ReWhore!

Awesome :punk: :punk:

I don't know why I thought this was a good idea, spent far too much time doing it.

Mass ReWhore!

Heh, great job man!
And my name's Red. tongue.gif

Will have to add a couple. biggrin.gif

As much as I like the idea of being an Editor on neowin, I think my username is supposed to be orange lol :)

I'm not sure why anyone would want this job :p

thanks for the add Marchalus

No problem, the more members I add, the more "in touch" with the community I feel ;)

I have to say this week has been so much fun on twitter! we have had some amazing discussions & Debates on many many things! from Neowin Front page news to Hot Vampire orgies! :woot:

Thanks allot Neowinian Twitterers! :hug:

Awesome :punk: :punk:
You... Totally... Rock!

(excpet you forgot an "i" infront of my name)

Heh, great job man!

And my name's Red. :p

Will have to add a couple. :D

Thanks guys, I'm trying to add you all. Sorry about the mistakes I'll do a better job next time ;)

I'm very addicted to Twitter now :blink:

I think we need to go to rehab.

"Hello My Name is Jason.. and.. I am a Twitterhollic. It's.. It's like tourettes. RT, @, balls."

haha yeah, it's sad that as soon as I get to work each morning, the first thing I do is check my twitter before I check my email :(

I have to say this week has been so much fun on twitter! we have had some amazing discussions & Debates on many many things! from Neowin Front page news to Hot Vampire orgies! :woot:

lolwat!

Awww I missed the hot vampire orgies :(