Members Twitter

Damo R.

Good to see I am bringing the word rewhore back :p

Damo R.
Doesn't look legitimate.

I have to agree there...could be phishing for details.

Srugie

+1 I wouldn't do it.

Sam Symons
Here's mine. I don't update it all that often but currently I have no real reason with a hefty 11 followers :) If it ever picks up, I'll beef it up a bit.
FiB3R

Yeah, I thought it looked a bit dodgy, but what the hell, it's not like anybody ever tweets their bank details right?

Seems like a classic pyramid scheme to me, except the entry fee is ?0

@ Sam Symons Live. Bit of a catch 22 there mate, init? If you don't update it, nobody will follow you!

Damo R.
Yeah, I thought it looked a bit dodgy, but what the hell, it's not like anybody ever tweets their bank details right?

Seems like a classic pyramid scheme to me, except the entry fee is ?0

@ Sam Symons Live. Bit of a catch 22 there mate, init? If you don't update it, nobody will follow you!

You should join Mr Tweet it gives you people to follow that share the same interests.

FiB3R

Sweet, I'll give that a go :)

Martyn

I don't 'get' twitter tbh.

Isn't Facebook status enough?

MasterC
I don't 'get' twitter tbh.

Isn't Facebook status enough?

What if you don't use Facebook?

Martyn
What if you don't use Facebook?

So a small percentage of society.

FiB3R

Twitter is so much more than facebook status updates. The only way you'll really understand it, is to give it a try. Like I've said before, it took me 2 go's at it, to see what all the fuss was about.

You get your own little webpage / blog, but I recommend installing a twitter client (I use TweetDeck), and then follow some interesting people/sites.

In some ways it's like an RSS feed / micro blog / instant messenger. You can use it just as a source of info, or you can share back anything that interests you.

Tons of big sites are Tweeting now, and you'll be the first to hear about what ever is going on, if you follow them.

Businesses are getting into the Twitter game, too, using it as a way to provide near-instantaneous customer service.

You can automagically have Xbox achievements, RSS feeds, what you're listening to via winamp, all tweeted for you, once you've set them up.

http://twitter.com/DARKFiB3R

Edited by DARKFiB3R
matthewmarley

I love it, as you said its so much more than your average Social Networking sites.

Vortex566

vortex566

Feel free to add me.

Martyn

Well I've signed up for it. I guess I'll find out what all this is about then :/

'MartyBaby'.