Members Twitter

• 6 months later...
gnuman

I'm trying to figure out how to get my RSS feed to be published on Twitter like Neowin's :(

Damo R.

We need the attention :shifty:

NeoXY

I still don't understand the point. :( God everyone is like Go Twitter me! and I'm all like...Twitter what?

Please..some one enlighten me so I can have something else to be addicted to :laugh:

Damo R.
I still don't understand the point. :( God everyone is like Go Twitter me! and I'm all like...Twitter what?

Please..some one enlighten me so I can have something else to be addicted to :laugh:

It can become addicting but if you tweet once a day or so it isn't to bad, its just a site where you can update when you want to, to let your friends know what you think or what your doing at that specific time.

PL_

post-121608-1227818316.png

Simple question, simple answer. What are you doing?

Here's mine: http://twitter.com/mab92

John S.

threads merged

• 2 weeks later...
Jase

Added more Neowinians!

gigapixels

So I deleted my account a few weeks after I created it and now I'm stuck without it because their stupid restoration feature isn't working right now :(