What to get as a gift for a 18 year old girl?

I think u should worry more on the card that u r going to give her with the gift than the gift it self, this way it would be more personal and not just a gift.

trust me girls look into this things more than u think, if u can make the card urself even better.

now for a present it can't be anything too personal, I mean u haven't seen the girl for over a year and people can change a lot over that period of time, just get her something simple but like i said before put more work on the card.

~X

I was going to say to buy her nothing because I hate to make it seem like I am trying to buy a girl. If you can find her a really cool non-expensive gift like that username/password underwear then go for it. I personally hate shopping for those types of gifts. Well, I personally hate shopping.

Spend you money on dinner or event tickets or whatever else. Your best gift is your time and making her a priority.

Farstrider

hahaahah ... amazing ....

what's the password...

username "neowin"

I am sure we can expect snyper to report that only his username and password will unlock those undies.

I am sure we can expect snyper to report that only his username and password will unlock those undies.

Of this "fact" I am sure you are 100% correct Fred!

ohhh...waiting for snyper to gave us username and password .........

i think then the username will be "SNYPER"

password is menstruation... oh boy! NASTY! :D

nah seriously... don't make it uber-expensive.

the most important thing is shell see you're making an effort for her, but if its too expensive shell think you just wanna buy her.

go for something personal...

if you got some pictures of both of you , make a photo album, a collage or a life poster.

either the way of [printing and (if digital] sticking the photos with glue on the album/collage/poster or by uploading them to a photo service and have it printed and mailed to you.

that guarantees a happy girl :) (and we boys wouldnt dislike it either haha...)

the keyword is to make it PERSONAL

Glassed Silver:mac

^^ no dude i can;t be that simple that everybody know ..... it is personal to snyper only .... u can make guesses ..

passoword: ************

I always find it hard to know what to buy for people, even my bf of three years, my parents and my best friends from childhood. People are being somewhat rude, some people lack imagination and find this sort of thing hard.

Anyway, I liked nik's idea.

If you want to buy a something, then you need to find something that she lacks and would appreciate - and that would probably require asking her!

Every girl I know appreciates a good pair of panties (not that they lack them, but they appreciate them).

In my opinion, its a good idea. Panties always work.

Every girl I know appreciates a good pair of panties (not that they lack them, but they appreciate them).

In my opinion, its a good idea. Panties always work.

I would agree...but it *could* send out the wrong signals. I'd feel weird being given pants by a friend, especially a male one.

I see your point that you don't necessarily need to lack something to appreciate it. When I wrote that I was thinking of the perfume and jewellery I've had this year..items I rarely bother to buy myself.

You say shes Italian?

Buy her a razor and deoderant.

lol ... iwas eargerly waiting for this type of reply from snyper ............

WELCOME SNYPER.... this thread without you is IMCOMPLETE

I don't know enough about the 18 year old girl. I think they like gifts related to what they find interesting. Like, hobbies or something. Something valuable that they don't expect but would appreciate.