good question

I think the answer has been no, but I always wonder about the people who say they are waiting for 10.5.3 etc. before they upgrade to Leopard. Do they install 10.5.0 and software update to the latest version, or can they slipstream the update and go straight to 10.5.3? :blink:

A bit laggy on first application launches then nice and fast and it fixed my desktop problems so now i've got officially.. zero bugs in leopard! WOO! *dances naked around desk*

Taking screenies, the file no longer appears on the desktop for me but show up when viewing the desktop in a Finder window. :wacko:

Also the below is still not fixed. :rolleyes:

post-61366-1195168420_thumb.png

Taking screenies, the file no longer appears on the desktop for me but show up when viewing the desktop in a Finder window. :wacko:

Does it do the same thing with the 3D dock?

[atachment=187224:Picture_1.png]

Screens are stored on my desktop. And the stacks is like that because of the magnification when hovered over it--not really a large concern.

Formatted my Mac for this update, things are going well. Since i did a straight upgrade from Tiger originally. I thought it would be best to do a fresh install when .1 came out.

Screens are stored on my desktop. And the stacks is like that because of the magnification when hovered over it--not really a large concern.

But it's still a bug which was present in Tiger but promptly fixed. This should be fixed too.

I would like to add this fixed all my Leopard issues. The dock animations are just as smooth as they were in Tiger. With 10.5.0 they were really choppy.

I was looking forward to the update possibly fixing that for me, but it's a no go on my G4 Mini. So, 2D dock for me still :). As for the rest, I haven't noticed a difference. That's probably because Leopard has been perfect for me so far. I hadn't experienced any bugs. My Finder has never, ever crashed under Leopard either. I heard so many things about it being extremely buggy. I guess I'm lucky.

The whole OS seems a lot quicker. Most likely due to the fresh install, so for anyone who upgraded like me, try and do a fresh install and see if you notice any performance boosts.

Playing videos are still not animated when minimized to the dock...

I thought Tiger used to do this. Why did they remove this from Leopard?

10.5.1 has a bug where my macbooks screen will not sleep or turn off. The screen saver comes on and stays on forever. It is set to sleep in 20 minutes while the screen saver comes on after 30 minutes (which means I should never even see the screen saver come on). Anyone else have this issue?

Hey,

I'm not sure what's happened but my Dashboard has disappeared since 10.5.1 update :( I can invoke it by F12 but the icon in the Dock no longer works and displays the "?" when clicked and there is no Dashboard app in my Apps folder. :blink: :(