NeowinCAST News Edition for November 30th, 2007

NeowinCAST Question  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is releasing a large amount of games for the holiday season detrimental to overall sales?

• Yes
    • No

Neowin.net presents the NeowinCAST News Edition for the week of November 30th, 2007. This week Christopher Vendemio (bangbang023) and Rob Wright (Rob) discuss the following topics:

• Microsoft begins testing Windows Live Messenger 9.0 (read)
  • 3G iPhone next year (read)
  • Compal shifts attention to Mobile Internet Devices (read)
  • Activision CEO feels consoles should cost $199 for mass adoption (read)
  • Is innovation on the desktop dead? Has it moved to the net? (read)

Click play to listen to the show immediately or follow the appropriate links to download the current episode. Enjoy, and remember to leave your comments about the show, either as a comment below this news post or with our new voicemail numbers:

post-32224-1191535736.gif(216)-2200-NEO post-32224-1191535864.gif (216) 220-0636 | post-32224-1191535742.gif0151 324 CAST post-32224-1191535864.gif 0151 324 2278 | post-32224-1191539458.gifneowincast

softicon.gif Download: NeowinCAST News Edition Episode #33 (Right click, Save As)

linkicon.gif Subscribe: Via iTunes | Via Zune | Via RSS

Edited by bangbang023

well.. the gaming thing, i agree with you chris, i bought my 360 to play halo 3, and i was going to have a look at bioshock, gears of war etc, but now i feel like if i buy them games no one will be online as the same market are playing halo etc so in a way i missed the boat

Your podcast has a great quality. Did you guys already tought about put it on air in a radio station or a webradio station?

Thank you for the VERY kind words. Honestly, as much as it would be amazingly fun to have a show on webradio or, especially, the air waves, neither Rob nor I have any official training when it comes to this stuff. I'm definitely not the most well spoken person you'll meet, either lol. For now and probably for a long time, we'll be restricted to a simple weekly podcast form, though it's what fits us best now. Our major concern, right now, is increasing the number of listeners.

I've heard worse voices on air, so thats not a reason :p (my english sucks but I think you understand it :) ) Keep working on it and I'm sure you will have more and more listeners.

I dont know if you already listened to my webradio. Hear it and tell me what you think... we have great audio quality, so, who knows, I can put your podcast on air so you can be heard for more and more people and both parts enter in a win-win business :)

The website is: www.miradouro.pt , It will be rebuilt in 2008 and it will have an spanish and an english version and a totally new design and functionality.

Greetings from Portugal :)