Juno (2007)

I loved this film. It made me laugh, and the acting was excellent. The soundtrack was good aswell, a bit mono-ish, but fitted the film perfectly. 10/10. Will probably buy this on DVD (Y)

I liked it - and great soundtrack too!

Anyone else just waiting for Juno and Mark(Jason Bateman) to kiss? Its wrong but they were so alike! :o

lol I thought it was gonna happen aswell :pinch:

I liked it - and great soundtrack too!

Anyone else just waiting for Juno and Mark(Jason Bateman) to kiss? Its wrong but they were so alike! :o

I was waiting for it, but was disappointed when it didn't happen, even though its wrong!

Kind of a chick flick, but I like it 9/10

"Your eggo is preggo"

I saw this 2 weeks ago and loved it. Great casting, great performances, interesting plot, well directed, interesting cinematography. Right up there with Ghost World.

9/10

Wow I never really thought to liken it to that but now you say it (Y)

I must admit this is one film that at the time of seeing the trailer I thought "oh this could be worth the one watch..." but after actually watching it I found myself really enjoying it and finding it quite hilarious. A top notch film and I'd totally recommend it to anyone else

10/10 :woot:

Good movie but i found it boring (i hope u understand where im coming from).

10/10 Acting

8/10 Story (Wasnt exciting enough for me, but pretty original so extra brownie points there)

9/10 From the more mature part of my mind (Not much)

0/10 This is rating from the childish mind part of me which only likes big explosions and blood :) Cant wait to see Rambo, although i think my local cinema isnt showing it which is ridiculous :(

I don't get why this film is getting such high praise, it's...well...it's ****. I'm sorry, but that's the best way to describe it.

I hate how the 16 year old girl talks like she's 30 and may as well have come straight from Dawson's creek, I hate how her all-american, all-loving family didn't seem to give two ****s that she was pregnant and was fully supportive and brilliant the whole time. That does not happen. Ever.

I was bored watching this film and really don't get why it gets such high praise.

I don't get why this film is getting such high praise, it's...well...it's ****. I'm sorry, but that's the best way to describe it.

I hate how the 16 year old girl talks like she's 30 and may as well have come straight from Dawson's creek, I hate how her all-american, all-loving family didn't seem to give two ****s that she was pregnant and was fully supportive and brilliant the whole time. That does not happen. Ever.

I was bored watching this film and really don't get why it gets such high praise.

Well, its because you dislike good quality work.

But what exactly is good quality about it? Come on, tell me what it is I'm missing here.

The film is funny as hell, very witty, very well written, fantastic acting, beautiful story, awesome directing. There isn't one bad thing I can say about the film.

I loved every damn second of this film :yes:

And you're one of the very few who doesn't like this film: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/juno/reviews_users.php (1164 positive reviews from the RT Community and only 123 rotten reviews).

I hate how her all-american, all-loving family didn't seem to give two ****s that she was pregnant and was fully supportive and brilliant the whole time. That does not happen. Ever.

Are you sure you watched the same movie as me? :wacko:

• 1 month later...

Kushan - Im with you...

Boring.

Some things said/done you just know a 16 year old would not say/do.

The father has a very small role.

The plot is accually horribly written.

Long.

Funny? I didnt even know there was comedy in this film.

1/10

I've actually seen parents react that way..... So you can't say it never happens, though its hard to buy. Sometimes you have to just go with it. In the movie, the reason for such understanding is because the dad himself had gone through a divorce, so he has experience, and knows the best course of action is not to just go all crazy on her.