Neowin: What 1 change would you make?

I would sit back as my PM's are being deleted. After that I would check my bank account and put on an evil smile when I see the $ 100 000 I made with Google adsense yesterday. I would then head over to the Subscriber topic and motivate people to subscribe and support Neowin so "we" can pay all the bills. I would then let my breakfast be prepared by one of the forum slaves, err moderators, and eat it as my bank fund raises even more.

On a serious note, I would read and post like everyday letting Redmak do the work.

+1

It would be nice if the moderators would get the stick's out of thier ***'s and let people just be people. Not everyone agrees with everyone else. Some people are harsher than others and people do hate Apple and Windows.

It's called real life not communism. Seriously, some of the warnings people get are outright ridiculous.

Most of us are old enough to be able to take a punch so let us fight once in a while.

Sorry, but this won't be a forum where "everything goes down". This is why we have rules set by the Admins to keep everything/everyone equal.

If you can't abide by the rules, maybe it's time to look elsewhere for a forum that caters to your needs?

Radish?

Sorry, but this won't be a forum where "everything goes down". This is why we have rules set by the Admins to keep everything/everyone equal.

If you can't abide by the rules, maybe it's time to look elsewhere for a forum that caters to your needs?

Radish?

No I think it's time to appoint some moderators who don't think it's their opinion and nothing else or you get warned.

No I think it's time to appoint some moderators who don't think it's their opinion and nothing else or you get warned.

The fact its this is not a democracy. You agreed with certain rules the moment you joined in this community and the mods have all the right to do their job. If you or anyone have a direct problem with a mod then take it to the supervisors or the admins.

We all abide by a moderation charter set by the Admins, to make sure we do the right thing on the forums and by the members but feel free to take your suggestion to a Supervisor or an Admin.

Radish?

Radish?

The fact its this is not a democracy. You agreed with certain rules the moment you joined in this community and the mods have all the right to do their job. If you or anyone have a direct problem with a mod then take it to the supervisors or the admins.

Completely agree with both of you guys. Rules are there for a reason and should be followed. Those who don't know the consequences and should consider their options to either abide by the rules or choose other forum were anything goes. Just my humble opini:whistle:tle: .

Bio

I would sit back as my PM's are being deleted. After that I would check my bank account and put on an evil smile when I see the $ 100 000 I made with Google adsense yesterday. I would then head over to the Subscriber topic and motivate people to subscribe and support Neowin so "we" can pay all the bills. I would then let my breakfast be prepared by one of the forum slaves, err moderators, and eat it as my bank fund raises even more.

On a serious note, I would read and post like everyday letting Redmak do the work.

I'm going to have to ban you for being a duplicate account of Neobond.... :p

I'm going to have to ban you for being a duplicate account of Neobond....

Now I'm going to have to increase your warning level for pretending that you could ban someone

Now I'm going to have to increase your warning level for pretending that you could ban someone

He can :laugh:

So you wake up tomorrow morning and you're Neobond. You get on his computer, head over to Neowin and make that 1 change that you've always wanted to make. What's that 1 change?

Make me a Most Valued Contributor.

Make me a Most Valued Contributor.

and you would not be the only member ;)

We should make this a poll...with the general consensus ideas

Those bring in a good revenue so I wouldn't think those will be taken off any time soon.

Probably because people always inadvertently click on them. That kind of aggressive advertisement drives people to use adblock software.

How about, recommend some other forums for people who break the rules here.

Since you're all saying, if you can't abide to the neowin rules, go elsewhere- well I'd like to know of some other good places to go, thanks!

Probably because people always inadvertently click on them. That kind of aggressive advertisement drives people to use adblock software.

That is true but a site needs around 2000 views a day to qualify for them so Neowin is very popular but admitting to using Adblock software gets you warned btw so be careful when replying :)

That is true but a site needs around 2000 views a day to qualify for them so Neowin is very popular but admitting to using Adblock software gets you warned btw so be careful when replying :)

If I used adblock software I wouldn't be so annoyed, would I? At least the forum isn't littered with ads.

If I used adblock software I wouldn't be so annoyed, would I? At least the forum isn't littered with ads.

True I have seen worse on other forums like intrusive flash ads.

admitting to using Adblock software gets you warned btw so be careful when replying :)

If I received a warning for that they might as well delete my account because I know I won't be coming back.