Windowblinds Bashing...

I have enough with the damn WindowBlinds Bashing, Trolling, Hating (Call this how you wish) that we see in every treads about WB or WB Skins. No but serious, every treads about this always end by this way now.

It's always the same thing, people came and say that WB sucks, WB use lot of ram whatever. It's mostly ALWAYS the same gang of people, no mater what the tread is, they jump in and say the same thing.

Constructive criticism is good, that criticism make things go better. But this is NOTHING NEAR of that.

Seriously, when I think about all the authors that try to please some people taking long and countless hours of their time, they get bashed here and now as soon they post here or that someone post about the skin in question.

I'm dead serious, I'm trying to make a skin since the end of 2005. I'm not a good skinner so it take really lot of time, but I'm scaried to release my work because of that mindless bashing.

Seriously, all what this do is to hurt the author and making him lose interest in making new skins.

I'm at the point that I'm seriously thinking in putting in the Disclaimer of my future skin "Discussions on Neowin.net is strictly Forbidden" IF I ever get the motivation to finish it.

Seriously, I'm asking for more strong moderation from moderators in the WB Area.

Trolling is not accepted on Neowin, so I don't see why this subforum would not have the same rules as anywhere else.

Sorry if this post look like Rant, but mind that we see worst Rant in the WB Forum.