Microsoft Windows Vista Plus Pack

Chances of this being free are VERY slim :laugh:

-Rich-

:angry: I don't want to start on this again. But Microsoft has released bugger all in the way real Vista ultimate extra's, so I thought this might be something.

:angry: I don't want to start on this again. But Microsoft has released bugger all in the way real Vista ultimate extra's, so I thought this might be something.

I get the feeling "Ultimate Extras" was simply a marketing ploy to suck people into getting Ultimate. They seem to have all but abandoned it :/ perhaps after they are finished with Vista SP1, we might get some more extras..maybe.

Can we have a Microsoft source please.

here is your source

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/default.mspx

Microsoft has discontinued Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP and Plus! Digital Media Edition. Many of the features and tools that have been enjoyed for years now can be found in new Microsoft titles and services including Windows Vista?. For more information Click Here

The Microsoft Plus titles will be available in retail outlets while supplies last.

Customers will receive product support for up to three years from purchase date or through April 30, 2010, whichever date is reached first.

I get the feeling "Ultimate Extras" was simply a marketing ploy to suck people into getting Ultimate. They seem to have all but abandoned i:/:/ perhaps after they are finished with Vista SP1, we might get some more extras..maybe.

from what i have heard over the few past months her on neowin and other sites microsoft plans to put out more ultimate extras this year or so later on weather this is true or not we will see

The link doesn't seem to be working for me anymore.

If this is in fact real, that would be another shame because I thought we were done with the Plus packs after XP. I should have known better. :p

We are unable to locate this product in our database. Please use our Keyword or Advance Search (located on the left side of every page under the department tabs) to find your product or continue browsing the futureshop.ca site.

I get the feeling "Ultimate Extras" was simply a marketing ploy to suck people into getting Ultimate. They seem to have all but abandoned it :/ perhaps after they are finished with Vista SP1, we might get some more extras..maybe.

i didn't buy ultimate because of extras, i wanted best of both worlds. Business + Home Premium.