Yeah...isn't impossible since the current MacBook touchpads lack multi-touch capabilities?

The multi-touch ability is not only a software but also a hardware issue so therefore 10.5.2 won't have multi-touch, at least not like the Macbook Air.

The multi-touch ability is not only a software but also a hardware issue so therefore 10.5.2 won't have multi-touch, at least not like the Macbook Air.

I'm still unconvinced either way. Can you cite that statement?

I'm still unconvinced either way. Can you cite that statement?

It has been mentioned in this topic - or another about the multi-touch - with a source.

So... 10.5.2 this week? No known issues.

People should be getting their MacBook Airs this week too, if not next week (since Steve said 2-3 weeks from Macworld).

it should be this coming week, I think now is guarantee! :laugh:

So... 10.5.2 this week? No known issues.

People should be getting their MacBook Airs this week too, if not next week (since Steve said 2-3 weeks from Macworld).

I hope so, this should be a pretty sweet update.

today made two weeks from macworld 2008 and where Steve Jobs said that basically MACBOOK AIR will be release it. Does this mean that OS X 10.5.2 coming out today??

Anyone know if the shipping MBA's will have 10.5.2 on them? I know the ones at MSWF 2008 had 10.5.1 but it was a newer build.

At what time of the day does Apple usually release OS X updates by the way? (Bear with me, I'm still a Mac n00b.)

At what time of the day does Apple usually release OS X updates by the way? (Bear with me, I'm still a Mac n00b.)

That's a good question, I am in the east coast, so right now is 9:27AM in the Cupertino, CA area. Maybe when they feel like it :laugh:

Apple doesn't have a set time for releasing updates, per se.

No issues hat I've seen with the latest build, so I'm guessing it'll be released by Friday.

Update: They just put a newer build of server (9C25) up on connect.

Apple doesn't have a set time for releasing updates, per se.

No issues hat I've seen with the latest build, so I'm guessing it'll be released by Friday.

Update: They just put a newer build of server (9C25) up on connect.

So does that mean we have to wait more? WTF :angry: I have a lot of bugs in 10.5.1, we need the update as soon as possible.

So does that mean we have to wait more? WTF :angry: I have a lot of bugs in 10.5.1, we need the update as soon as possible.

It's only for server. 9C23 is still the latest client build.

Apple sometimes releases updates in bunches, so there's a good possibility that we could see 10.5.2 tomorrow or Thursday.

Hopefully you can keep your champagne on ice until then.