Though 10.5.1 is very stable for me, I want the .2 update just because of the changes it brings to Stacks and the menu bar.

Though 10.5.1 is very stable for me, I want the .2 update just because of the changes it brings to Stacks and the menu bar.

I haven't had many issues either. I simply despise the translucent menu bar. Granted, the Terminal trick works fine, but an actual GUI for it is what I want to see.

*bites his tongue (per-se) before going into an anti-translucently rant*

Build 9C27 was just seeded. Getting closer....

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/01/31/apple-...-2-9c27-seeded/

Despite hopes for an imminent release, it appears Mac OS X 10.5.2 is not yet ready for public consumption. Last week, Apple released a couple of seeds with "no known issues", but apparently has continued to work on the latest Leopard release.

Today, Apple provided developers with the 9C27 and the seed notes indicate that there are still no known issues.

10.5.1 has been alright for me, but I am really looking forward to 10.5.2. Can't wait to have a network-based Time Machine.

lets home the networked time machine thing is a reality in 10.5.2 - even though I haven't heard this?

lets home the networked time machine thing is a reality in 10.5.2 - even though I haven't heard this?

Well I've seen pictures, so I'm assuming. But yeah, I guess we shall see. :)

I'm still hoping for a fix for the "cannot copy <item> because there is no free space" error that keeps coming up randomly. I need to restart to fix it and a repair disk doesn't find anything.

I'm still hoping for a fix for the "cannot copy <item> because there is no free space" error that keeps coming up randomly. I need to restart to fix it and a repair disk doesn't find anything.

Odd, i've not had that one yet. But I've got an annoying bug where my desktop becomes a static image with unclickable icons after a while, meh, no biggie really

I'll be doing a reformat when 10.5.2 comes out, I dont need to but i've installed a lot of crap onto Leopard for testing purposes and now I want to remove it all. (safari plugins for example)

No, it seamed logical to release it with the MacBook Air, I speculate on another MacBook Pro for a while to be honest, I just cant see it happening.

Well since we are all throwing our guesses out there, I don't think 10.5.2 is going to be released until the SDK for iPhone is released. So some time this month for sure, what date exactly? Who knows.