February 2008 Desktops

Emn1ty, What app is that cd cover player thing from??

App

@Emn1ty: Loving the picture on Screen 2 :D Can you post the original wallpaper? I you like I can send you a few from Eureka 7 :) Post the other one as well while you're at it ;)

I will post the other when I get home. And you can send me those walls if you want, I would like to take a look at them.

http://PlasmaX7.deviantart.com/art/Drift-World-29106096 - Screen 1 wallpaper

I think you've linked the wrong one :p I'll pack the wallpapers up and PM you a link to them :)

Thanks ;) I've send you a PM with the link to the wallpapers from Eureka 7 that I have :)

Well I wanted to get rid of my taskbar. Object Desktop was a big weird to use especially when learning how to customize the backgrounds but now that I got everything done. The desktop is pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to the stylevista that their making but for now, I think I'm going to keep the look of this desktop for awhile.

10er66p.jpg

What application/software do u use to get the tabs to appear at the top of ur desktop..the tabs that say General, applications, office etc...id like to know..

Thanks in advance

You can get the icons here. :)

Ah! I stand corrected :laugh:

Damn, I've even got that in IP format as well. /facepalm - Either way, awesome quality. (Y)

What program do people use to get there shortcuts to be just the name of the program abbreviated on something similar to a dock?

These shortcuts are only simple icons like those. It's very simple to use.

Here's my current desktop... Right now I'm using a spare (crappy) laptop while I'm waiting for a new hard drive to go in my good one.

My_Desktop_2_27_2008_by_EricJD.png

[click to view full on deviantART]