MP4 to WMV?

Ive decided to get into video blogging. So no other reason than to pass the time.

Currently the best means of recording video is my Nokia N95 which records amazing quality mp4's. But I want to edit them in Premier Pro. Annoyingly it doesn't handle mp4's so well and the only files I never seem to have trouble with is wmv's. Can someone recommend a really quick and hopefully free way of doing this? Or maybe converting it to a format which PP will recognise, doesn't have to be WMV.

I did try a programme out but it quoted me 5 hours to convert a 5 minutes video. Er, no thanks.

Ive decided to get into video blogging. So no other reason than to pass the time.

Currently the best means of recording video is my Nokia N95 which records amazing quality mp4's. But I want to edit them in Premier Pro. Annoyingly it doesn't handle mp4's so well and the only files I never seem to have trouble with is wmv's. Can someone recommend a really quick and hopefully free way of doing this? Or maybe converting it to a format which PP will recognise, doesn't have to be WMV.

I did try a programme out but it quoted me 5 hours to convert a 5 minutes video. Er, no thanks.

I use "Any Video Converter" and it's the most easiest converter I've ever used. Try it, there's a free version as well.

http://www.any-video-converter.com/