I joined in 2002

I joined up early. I read a lot of posts to learn. When I am able to help someone else I will post. Unfortunately I have more to learn then to teach. Hope to turn that around soon. :-)

Wow welcome back lol :), I have been here since before 2001, I think I registered and was active earlier than that though, however sometime before 01 Neowin lost its databases and we had to re-register I think? maybe it wasn't Neowin and it was IEXbeta which I used to visit a lot back in the days too, but I'm not sure, can anyone clarify me on that?

lol believe it or not I encountered Neowin on April 24, 2002, when I was 9. I occaisonally used to browse the pages but never really got into the tech stuff until i was 11, and finally decided to create an account when I was 13. I would've done it earlier but I never had an email address..

So I've lurked for like 3 years and been somewhat active for 2 years.. I still lurk alot though..

you got a great patience, i could not stop myself from participating in such a beautiful and informative and helpful forum.

You are also doing quite well in the "patience" stakes, some people after 3 months or so have anything between 1000 and 2000 posts! Your 13 or so is slooooow by comparison! :laugh:

And to the ?seven" post wonder from way back, welcome to the club! :):)