The Big Wrestling Thread!

Oh god I hope they do the whole shebang with the Broken thing. Have King Maxwell and Reby and that spanish dude lol

I also hope this isn't WAY WAY to late to finally get it going. Its been what, 8 months or so since Wrestlemania I think, that's a long time without using that gimmick even with the hint drops here and there. But by god, can you imagine when he goes full broken and the crowd is just all doing the DELETE DELETE thingy. Oh man. I also hope they literally make him world champ. But, Lesnar vs. Hardy will never happen lol

• Like 1

On 11/28/2017 at 2:01 PM, LOC said:

Oh god I hope they do the whole shebang with the Broken thing. Have King Maxwell and Reby and that spanish dude lol

Well, King Maxel's been eager to get out there again...

...and Señor Benjamin has resurfaced, too.

Spoiler

Translated: "They called me?"

Most importantly, it seems Impact have finally seen sense and relented: http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/hardy-breakdown-anthem-statement/

Matt Hardy‘s “breakdown” on Raw this week seemed to indicate that a version of his “Broken Matt” persona is on the way and Impact Wrestling exec Ed Nordholm has released a statement about it.

Nordholm told Sports Illustrated, “We have seen the character development and will be interested to see where they take the concept.”

Ed continued, “Our new talent agreements all incorporate language that allow talent to continue to use their IMPACT persona after they leave the company. We are working with our legal team to amend our existing agreements to extend this to all of our current and former talent.”

Despite the public trademark battle with Matt this year, it seems like they’ve changed their stance.

SI also claims that the recent tease for a Broken Matt-like character isn’t false hope. The publication reports that WWE is creating a character that will not be labeled as Broken, but similar.

Sexy Star's at it again...

Like the Rosemary incident, she's pretending to be the victim again.

It's in Spanish, but her tweet translated says "With respect... time to time, the truth always comes to light, God bless you." She's right in that respect; she seemed like such a role model when Lucha Underground first began, but now we know the truth about how awful she is and no half-decent self-respecting promotion will book her now.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed Jim Johnston — who composed classic WWE entrance themes for decades — was recently released from the company.

Word of his departure first broke on social media yesterday and sources with direct knowledge have now confirmed the rumors were accurate.

For those unaware, here are some of the wrestlers he created iconic themes for:

Stone Cold Steve Austin
D-Generation X
Ultimate Warrior
The Rock
Triple H
The Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Vince McMahon
Mankind

No word on the reason for his release, but it doesn’t appear to be a mutual decision and WWE had recently been using CFO$ for most of their new themes.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jim-johnston-released-wwe/

FFS, there goes the one non-wrestler more deserving of a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame than practically anyone else. Seems his last contribution was Baron Corbin's current theme; at least he went out on a high.

• Like 1