The Big Wrestling Thread!

9 minutes ago, jamwheat said:

poor ref!  what kind of decision does he make here?

He didn't see anything, so he did nothing besides give Marty a little telling off. Great match, that was.

Great show, overall, too. ROH always seem to hit it out of the park with Final Battle. I'll avoid spoilers for now, but Cody's new look deserves a mention...

4 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Whatttttttttttt is this? :D I assume this is recent and not old (can't tell cuz the video is grainy to me?) because Vince's son is in the ring it looks like :p Weirddddddddddd.

1 hour ago, MightyJordan said:

He didn't see anything, so he did nothing besides give Marty a little telling off. Great match, that was.

Great show, overall, too. ROH always seem to hit it out of the park with Final Battle. I'll avoid spoilers for now, but Cody's new look deserves a mention...

Cody looks like a white version of Shelton Benjamin, literally and figuratively heh.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LOC said:

Whatttttttttttt is this? :D I assume this is recent and not old (can't tell cuz the video is grainy to me?) because Vince's son is in the ring it looks like :p Weirddddddddddd.

Yeah, it was very recent; a Bar Wrestling show in Los Angeles on Thursday. And yep, that was Hornswoggle. :p

Translated: Jericho vs. Omega is now a no-DQ match, and Cody vs. Kota Ibushi is just a regular match now after ROH Final Battle (naturally).