The Big Wrestling Thread!

imtT3.gif

Man, even though it's probably not going to happen anytime soon - I'd love to hear Shane's music hit and see him come bopping up and down as he walks down the isle to the ring. Even if it was to announce that he was just here to kill Vince and take over, I'd be happy with that! :D MONEY MONEY

Man, even though it's probably not going to happen anytime soon - I'd love to hear Shane's music hit and see him come bopping up and down as he walks down the isle to the ring. Even if it was to announce that he was just here to kill Vince and take over, I'd be happy with that! :D MONEY MONEY

I miss Shane-o-Mac

I miss Shane-o-Mac

Same. You knew when he was in a match he'd take some ridiculous bumps. That Kurt Angle match at Unforgiven or KOTR i think. That still looks painful today.

He also made Steve Blackman half interesting at Summerslam.

Same. You knew when he was in a match he'd take some ridiculous bumps.

There were rumours that he did all that to "cut his teeth" so to speak. He was proving himself to Vince, and I wonder how many of the bumps were at his dads request. And yet it was all done so he could inherit the company. And the leaving the fold was prompted by HHH becoming more of a player than Shane behind the scenes...

Rumours...

Oh my GAWD I totally remember him doing that and thinking, he's ****ing nuts lol

He took bigger bumps than Foley did at that point in his career I think (obviously not his ECW or Japan days). And he's not a wrestler, so you know, props? :D

Ahh it was King of the Ring.

That gif could go on forever. The amount of times Angle tried to put him through the different panes of glass. I think most of the time he just ended up slamming his head through it.

The attitude era was great.

It's fair to say that Mae Young segment tipped last week's Santa segments to the spot of worst segment of 2012. If on the other hand, she gave birth to yet another hand, and it signalled the return of Mark Henry, I'd say otherwise. :p

564534_264428753686522_691658543_n.jpg