The Big Wrestling Thread!

Forgot to say on this week's Impact, TNA put together a series of videos of Bully Ray explaining the Aces & Eights storyline ("The Hoax"). Credit where credit's due, it's very well-put together, fills up most of the plot holes, and makes the storyline as a whole a hell of a lot more interesting...

WrestleMania cancelled amid allegations of match-fixing

With just two weeks remaining until the biggest professional wrestling event of the year, WrestleMania has been cancelled due to allegations that several or all of the matches have been rigged.

WWE has refused to address the rumors of match-fixing, instead stating only that the event had been cancelled due to ?unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.?

But a shocking report by CNN, based on documents allegedly leaked from WWE?s Connecticut headquarters, indicates that the winners and losers of matches in the upcoming event had been predetermined.

The report said there is ?overwhelming evidence? that the participants in WrestleMania matches had ?mutually agreed to outcomes that would be most satisfying to the audience? and that the ?pretence of legitimate athletic competition is a charade.?

According to the leaked documents, John Cena will defeat The Rock, and the Undertaker ? despite being past his prime and severely out of practice ? will defeat the younger and more capable CM Punk.

Approximately 80,000 wrestling fans had already purchased tickets to attend WrestleMania, hoping to see a series of high-stakes, competitive grappling matches.

A press release issued this morning by World Wrestling Entertainment stated there will be ?no refunds.?

wm29-cancelled.png

source: http://www.kayfabene...f-match-fixing/

^ Serie A, eat your heart out! :rofl:

Well, looks like Mark Henry may have inducted himself into the Hall of Pain...

WZ reader Stephon Scott noted in the house show report he sent in tonight that Mark Henry possibly injured his leg or knee in his match against Kane.

The match appeared to have been cut short after the referee put up the "X" signal, and the two went straight to a DQ finish which saw Kane win via DQ after Henry used a chair on him. There has been no confirmation at this time as to whether or not Henry is legitimately injured or how severe the injury might be.

WrestleMania cancelled amid allegations of match-fixing

With just two weeks remaining until the biggest professional wrestling event of the year, WrestleMania has been cancelled due to allegations that several or all of the matches have been rigged.

WWE has refused to address the rumors of match-fixing, instead stating only that the event had been cancelled due to ?unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.?

But a shocking report by CNN, based on documents allegedly leaked from WWE?s Connecticut headquarters, indicates that the winners and losers of matches in the upcoming event had been predetermined.

The report said there is ?overwhelming evidence? that the participants in WrestleMania matches had ?mutually agreed to outcomes that would be most satisfying to the audience? and that the ?pretence of legitimate athletic competition is a charade.?

According to the leaked documents, John Cena will defeat The Rock, and the Undertaker ? despite being past his prime and severely out of practice ? will defeat the younger and more capable CM Punk.

Approximately 80,000 wrestling fans had already purchased tickets to attend WrestleMania, hoping to see a series of high-stakes, competitive grappling matches.

A press release issued this morning by World Wrestling Entertainment stated there will be ?no refunds.?

source: http://www.kayfabene...f-match-fixing/

It gets much worse, I've just read unconfirmed reports that the entire industry have actually been hiring story writers and that the entire show is completely choreographed!

Whatever next?! The media will be reporting that the wrestling moves are fake! :o

WHAT!

Don't worry, the moves can't be fake. I did the W-O-R-M on my brother the other day and he was out for the count! #MustBeReal!

damn, that redhead announcer of TNA is hot! :shiftyninja: :rofl:

That, my friend, would be original WWE Diva Search winner Christy Hemme. ;)

Who did Playboy! :D

Ahh yes, the good old days when divas would pose for Playboy... :shifty:

482161_308036195992444_874269365_n.jpg

Ahh yes, the good old days when divas would pose for Playboy... :shifty:

Yeah I wish they still would, I remember being hyped over the Maria shoot :rofl:

GOD DAMN!!!!!!!! :woot: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why is she all wet? What did I miss on SD? :o

She's a woman. Women get wet quicker than men do. TEE HEE.

But seriously now, they are totally flopping on AJ now. They need to push her back to where she was. Was WWE afraid she would over shadow the guy wrestlers or something? I mean, whatever Vinnie Mac.

She's a woman. Women get wet quicker than men do. TEE HEE.

But seriously now, they are totally flopping on AJ now. They need to push her back to where she was. Was WWE afraid she would over shadow the guy wrestlers or something? I mean, whatever Vinnie Mac.

She needs to move away from Zigs and Big E. she's now wasted