The Big Wrestling Thread!

Uh, did you look at the picture? Its a joke.

It's actually part of the WrestleMania set. Pictures are being tweeted as it progresses. I think it's purely just that though; no MITB match at WM, it'll be its own PPV as usual.

It's actually part of the WrestleMania set. Pictures are being tweeted as it progresses. I think it's purely just that though; no MITB match at WM, it'll be its own PPV as usual.

...I'm an idiot. :pinch: In my defence, I was in bed on the verge of falling asleep when I posted that. I've found real pictures now...

zf8jvLH.jpg?b00d16

f6a7275886a911e2bc2222000a1f98f9_7.jpg?b00d16

4e7aace4868111e2830722000a1f9d75_7.jpg?b00d16

269c7364861411e29b1a22000a1fb711_7.jpg?b00d16

5584e48885db11e2b52d22000a9f189b_7.jpg?b00d16

ed6ea17686a811e2b16122000a1f9e61_7.jpg?b00d16

Oy. Yes its the set, but they photoshopped people on top of the set.

Oy. Yes its the set, but they photoshopped people on top of the set.

See above. :p

London?s O2 Arena has announced that The Undertaker will be appearing at the April 23rd Smackdown taping. It?s being promoted as a ?London Exclusive.?

Reid Flair, the youngest son of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, has passed away, PWInsider.com has sadly confirmed. He was only 24 years old.

Reid was seen in the latter days of WCW, where both he and his father had heads shaved as part of an angle where Ric feuded with Vince Russo. Reid later began training as a pro wrestler under Bobby Eaton and George South, but personal issues, including a heroin arrest, sidetracked what was expected to be instant stardom for Reid, who had an excellent amateur pedigree.

At one point, he was slated to debut with Ring of Honor when the promotion was owned by Cary Silkin, but the arrest caused ROH to back off on those plans. That led to the beginning of the end of their relationship with Ric Flair.

Since then, there had been talk of Reid going to WWE developmental and the company had taken a look at him, but didn't sign him to a contract. He had worked in All Japan this past January and was slated to make appearances with Ric this weekend in Maryland.

Our deepest condolences to the Flair family during what can only be described as a tragic, sad day.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/76485/reid-flair-passes-away.html?p=1