The Big Wrestling Thread!

the Network had its first failure for a live event.

a few minutes after the Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville match started, the live feed was lost.

:: it was out for about 5 minutes. If this happens at WrestleMania, there gonna be a ton of ###### off fans.

I bet Vince, Stephanie and Triple H are losing their ###### right now!

Adrian Neville is the new NXT Champion

Guess many of you might not remember, but it's still vividly reminds me of when undertaker stabbed the pen in brock lesnar hands.

Finally,undertaker gets his revenge after more than ten years later!! How ironic when undertaker scream like a baby during his american badass and you don't get to see him in deadman character. EPIC! 

post-438152-0-54756700-1393560052.jpg

American Badass

post-438152-0-89626900-1393560058.jpg

Deadman

Anyone with a chromebook  CR-48 model or newer  not been able to play any  shows at all  from the Network except the Rated  PG or what ever  logo stuff  cause  i cant  but my phone works so does my PC using  chrom browser so i dont get why it will not work on the chromebook 

Hello,

Awesome resolution.

BTW, lets get some numbers on the WWE Network. I mean, I honestly can't believe anyone has signed up for that (Im seeing some Neowin members have by your posts)

BTW, lets get some numbers on the WWE Network. I mean, I honestly can't believe anyone has signed up for that (Im seeing some Neowin members have by your posts)

Someone did do a bit of rudimentary number crunching on the launch day which can be found here. Best guess, around a quarter of a million people signed up on launch day. Imagine they all signed up to the 6-month commitment at $10 a month, that means WWE made $15,000,000 on the very first day.

Hello,

Awesome resolution.

What do expect in 2002? 4K quality? 

a few minutes after the Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville match started, the live feed was lost.

Never had one second of a problem.

What the hell do you mean?

The amount of content is staggering, and they've already paid off the $60 first 6 month commitment in my mind with NXT arRIVAL. It was that good of a show. Plus I now get 6 months of PPVs. And NXT in HD every Thursday.

• Like 1

Hello,

What do expect in 2002? 4K quality?

No, but in 2002 there was WAY better quality.

Never had one second of a problem.

What the hell do you mean?

The amount of content is staggering, and they've already paid off the $60 first 6 month commitment in my mind with NXT arRIVAL. It was that good of a show. Plus I now get 6 months of PPVs. And NXT in HD every Thursday.

The amount of nonoriginal content is everything we have had on the internet for years. (Some of) The original series seem gimmicky and will probably get worst overtime.

The only good thing I honestly see is free PPVs (now what will they call them Subscription Payed Viewing; SPVs)?

Hello,

No, but in 2002 there was WAY better quality.

The amount of nonoriginal content is everything we have had on the internet for years. (Some of) The original series seem gimmicky and will probably get worst overtime.

The only good thing I honestly see is free PPVs (now what will they call them Subscription Payed Viewing; SPVs)?

'Getting them on the internet' is illegal. And also not the best quality.

Also - its $10.

Have you even tried the trial? Of course not.

Hello,

'Getting them on the internet' is illegal. And also not the best quality.

Not only did that not stop us, it didn't stop anyone here from posting matches in this thread from YouTube :)

Also - its $10.

Have you even tried the trial? Of course not.

Isnt it actually 60? You commit yourself to 6 months right?

Why would I try a trial if I'm not interested in the product and on top of that there are several outrages from the beginning?

I was just stating a opinion. Its your money and if the WWEN makes you happy and you feel its a good deal, go for it! :) Im glad you enjoy it.

Why would I try a trial if I'm not interested in the product and on top of that there are several outrages from the beginning?

I was just stating a opinion. Its your money and if the WWEN makes you happy and you feel its a good deal, go for it! :) Im glad you enjoy it.

An uneducated opinion is worthless in any conversation.

Yes, there were outages. I had issues both of the first couple days, but this week is free anyway.

I also had issues using Chrome tab-casting during the pre-show, but streaming from Firefox on my Surface direct with HDMI worked perfectly. 

• Like 1