The Big Wrestling Thread!

Uh, I know she's like, from the UK and all (totally not from Ireland though, she's to white?) but dear god she needs to get some sun. Or is she going for that goth lesbian chic look? :|

Uh, I know she's like, from the UK and all (totally not from Ireland though, she's to white?) but dear god she needs to get some sun. Or is she going for that goth lesbian chic look? :|

Yes, she is. 

Of course, you wouldn't know that since they gave her zero character development on the main roster. She's the 'Anti-Diva'.

According to PWInsider.com, a very strange lawsuit filed against WWE Diva Natalya was dismissed on 7/7 in Florida.

The report notes Christopher Donnelly, who is currently incarcerated in the state of Pennsylvania, filed a hand-written lawsuit against Nattie Neidhart (aka WWE Diva Natalya) threatening to ?go to the media? unless he was awarded $250,000.

In the lawsuit, Donnelly claimed Neidhart was a ?dominatrix who had beaten him while they were at hotels all over the United States? from 2005-2009, forced him to endure sexual abuse, and forced him into prostitution in Miami, Florida.

A Judge dismissed the suit on Monday saying the complaint was filled with ?delusional language? and failed to provide any standing under Florida law.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/491649-report-very-strange-lawsuit-against-wwe-diva-natalya-dismissed-earlier-this-week

:|

Anyone know when the tna New York tapongs are going to be shown? I thought it was from this week but they seem to strung out Pennsylvania for a crazy number of episodes.