The Big Wrestling Thread!

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross recently spoke with Brian Fritz of BetweenTheRopes.com about his podcast "The Ross Report, one of the big highlights was Ross discussing his idea for teaming up with CM Punk to call a New Japan show:

"I'm not saying I'll never do wrestling again. I did my podcast this week and said you know, crazy idea what if CM Punk and I joined forces and made a broadcast team and did an internet pay-per-view for a New Japan show. Something completely off the tracks. An not do it in a studio but go to Tokyo or go wherever the event was held. Be there as the English speaking crew. We might be the version of the Spanish announce table. And I just threw that out there and know I've got all kinds of people 'oh, when are you and CM Punk. when did you talk to Phil'. Well, I haven't talked to Phil. I made it clear on the podcast this is fantasy booking. I said this will get people talking. Well, here's a good one for you. This will get people talking. Watch how this works. And then I laid it out: New Japan is doing these pay-per-views and they want to air them in the States. They're inexpensive and all this good stuff. CM Punk is going to be available to do some stuff one of these days. And I'd love to work with him as the analyst of a pro wrestling match or a MMA fight."

WWE just got mega-dull again.

Cena is back, being the puppet he is.

Big show is back - lot's of slow matches.

Y2J was missused and becomes another mid-card jobber

HHH is back to winning

Hell, we could rewind the WWE 4 years and see the same matches.

Yep,

All old crap and totally dull, even for some one who only watches this stuff once in a blue moon and solely for laughs!! :)

• Like 1

Yep,

All old crap and totally dull, even for some one who only watches this stuff once in a blue moon and solely for laughs!! :)

The post you quoted was from 2008 - Quite funny that its still relevant today in the most :laugh:

• Like 3

Am i the only one fed up with still hearing about CM Punk?

No you are not. 

Who cares what you think. He one was hell of a talented superstar.

He is and was. But he is no longer in the WWE, so the dirtsheets obsession with him is alarming. I realize it gets clicks, but he left - he wasn't fired, he left on his own.

Yep,

Good thing you quoted a post from 2008.

10403773_274981576021591_684014636464039

Won't happen. Morons don't get it. Like when they sh*t all over Bryan and Stephanie with the chant.