The Big Wrestling Thread!

I just watched this weeks NXT and gotta say better then anything WWE comes up with in Raw and Smackdown

*shrugs*

Indeed. Does NXT have a different creative team? If so, then I'd say it's because they're not under the awful tyranny of the main creative team.

I'm watching this week's episode now; just finished Bronson's squash match. Bit weird that there's been no promos or buildup for that guy at all; they just dropped in him with no notice. :s

Indeed. Does NXT have a different creative team? If so, then I'd say it's because they're not under the awful tyranny of the main creative team.

I'm watching this week's episode now; just finished Bronson's squash match. Bit weird that there's been no promos or buildup for that guy at all; they just dropped in him with no notice. :s

He's a bit like Ryback but looks like a real life serial killer :p

Trent vs Ohno was awesome! as was Audrey Marie/Paige :shifty:

he's a bit like a bearded ryback! :rofl:

Funny you should say that, he was actually billed from Las Vegas! :laugh:

Wow, Impact was great this week. Despite

, the matches were top-notch, Bully Ray and Devon cut a good promo, and Daniels and Kazarian cut one of the best promos of this year.

Moving onto SmackDown now. Might as well say it now: There's no way it's gonna top Impact (or NXT, for that matter).