The Big Wrestling Thread!

Sadly it can't be old school Kane, that's to not PG and all. Even though they have been sorta straddling that line between PG stuff and well, not quite PG stuff (certainly not TV-14) they won't go back to TV-14 anytime soon. Only when they have real competition, or the fans (read: NOT THE IWC) grow up enough that they have no choice.

I thought the "fire" match was awful :/

I did too. Whoever was controlling the flames didn't have the best of timing with the power moves, and most of the match was spent watching Luke Harper and Erick Rowan trying to put out the fire to get in the ring.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Sadly it can't be old school Kane, that's to not PG and all. Even though they have been sorta straddling that line between PG stuff and well, not quite PG stuff (certainly not TV-14) they won't go back to TV-14 anytime soon. Only when they have real competition, or the fans (read: NOT THE IWC) grow up enough that they have no choice.

Old School Kane can still work in PG, they have "scary" characters like that in kids tv shows on a daily basis, obviouslt get rid of the arsen side of things - Mainly what i meant was full outfit, full mask, doesnt talk and is just "used" as a beast by somebody to do their dirty work..

ROH's PPV was fun, the crowd was amazing as expected at the home of ECW :D

Speaking of ROH, did you watch A Night of Hoopla last month? One of the weirdest and funniest wrestling events I've ever seen! :laugh:

Speaking of ROH, did you watch A Night of Hoopla last month? One of the weirdest and funniest wrestling events I've ever seen! :laugh:

I saw bits, I find it difficult to keep up with ROH and their schedule :rofl: but it's still amazing wrestling probably the best around at the moment (Y)

I saw bits, I find it difficult to keep up with ROH and their schedule :rofl:

I know the feeling; I didn't know about that latest PPV until you mentioned it. :P

As we reported earlier today, AJ Styles posted an interesting question on his Facebook page, asking fans if they would like to see him remain in TNA, head to WWE, ROH or elsewhere.

In an update to this developing story, PWInsider.com is reporting that Styles' TNA contract is set to expire in September, and while there has been no confirmation that he is looking to leave the company, both Styles and TNA have yet to come to terms on a new deal, and very little has been attempted by TNA to get a new deal signed.

While this would not be the first time TNA has let top talent contracts expire before re-signing them to a new deal, examples being Bobby Roode, Devon and Samoa Joe, one would think TNA would go out of its way to make sure AJ Styles is re-signed, as he has been with the company since day one.

WWE is interested in trying to book former WCW and WWE Superstar Bill Goldberg to face Ryback for next year?s WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view event in New Orleans.

Over the past few years, Goldberg has sent mixed signals to fans, stating that he didn?t want to return to WWE, but recently he?s been re-thinking those statements. Goldberg?s son, who is now old enough to watch some of his matches, is one of the factors behind a return.

WWE has been featuring Golberg prominently, with a spot in the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game, and a 3-disc DVD collection on his career set to be released soon.

1377223215.gif

I would love to see goldberg return

@rappy, i dont get. the picture of punk